Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the standard deal for playing a WSOP Ticket?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

westlife wrote: »

3- whoever said they would play it for 10%, here is an idea.... I go to Vegas for the compt accomodation. You play the ticket with the pressure, sweats etc etc. I take 20% of the ticket as your pimp and the owner gets 70%..:D

I said 10% plus expenses! Pressure and sweats are part of the fun. Offer still stands. :cool:

P.S. i wouldn't be broadcasting my sweet deal if I were you - not until I had it all locked up and secured. Also it might be a good idea to have an agreement re sponsorship and any additional earnings that might arise as a direct result of your appearance. You never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

ollyk1 wrote: »
    I said 10% plus expenses! Pressure and sweats are part of the fun. Offer still stands. :cool:

P.S. i wouldn't be broadcasting my sweet deal if I were you - not until I had it all locked up and secured. Also it might be a good idea to have an agreement re sponsorship and any additional earnings that might arise as a direct result of your appearance. You never know.
    Thanks Olly, but if it all fell through I would'nt lose any sleep..... I've gotten fishy lucky recently with some results so the option is there for me to bank roll myself without that full 'I just bought a $10,000 ticket' pressure. As for sponsorship... Nobody in the right mind would have any affiliation with a big mouth fish like me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Thanks Olly, but if it all fell through I would'nt lose any sleep..... I've gotten fishy lucky recently with some results so the option is there for me to bank roll myself without that full 'I just bought a $10,000 ticket' pressure. As for sponsorship... Nobody in the right mind would have any affiliation with a big mouth fish like me!

now for the first time u said something thats true as for the ticket with u getting it free and someplace to stay. i go myself for 60 40 in there favour and up to 50 50 if i made over 100 k . and if by chance i did make final table
    i kiss his ass for giving me the chance to get here :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

whatever happened to big al?

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    He had to give up poker..... They where charging him for 2 SEATS at every event:)

still going strong :D:D

He had to give up poker..... They where charging him for 2 SEATS at every event:)

haha its not the width why hes called big al fool :D:D
    easy to see u do not know him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

De Wolfe was staking players into the IO this year 80/20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

He is like Patrick Duffy with Victoria Principal being the rest of the Cork Poker Fraternity :cool:

• Advertisement

corkie123 wrote: »
    haha its not the width why hes called big al fool :D:D
    do i know you?

now for the first time u said something thats true
    Answer:
    i will post my last few (or all) results from tourny's i have played, can you do the same so I can compare

i go myself for 60 40 in there favour and up to 50 50 if i made over 100 k . and if by chance i did make final table
    i kiss his ass
    Question:[/I]
    (are you American?)[/B][/I]

Originally Posted by corkie123
    haha its not the width why hes called big al fool

Statement:
    and if he knows you then i don't want to know him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭VI_BEAR

Answer:
    i will post my last few (or all) results from tourny's i have played, can you do the same so I can compare

i go myself for 60 40 in there favour and up to 50 50 if i made over 100 k . and if by chance i did make final table
    i kiss his ass

Statement:

thread jst detiorated to mindless dribble.......

Answer:

i kiss his ass

Statement:

what a few small touries no good , but i do have one ept holdem final table and one ept omaha final table would that do i wonder ?

and as for your results i hope u bust all your tables but i gave u a honesty answer to your first question . as for al if u dont know him then u should be quiet about him not really fair .

westlife answers in bold

what a few small touries no good , LAST three games played: Chopped the Wesbury €250 end of month (last Tues) -7th in the Jp Masters €300.00 (two weeks ago) - 9th (highest finishing Irish player) in the Paddy Power Irish Open 2009

and as for your results i hope u bust all your tables but i gave u a honesty answer to your first question in who's opinion? What honest answer? you dont even know me and all you have done on this thread is insult me.My results in the percentage of tournaments i have played and cashed would match any player in Ireland over the last three years and you mock me!

as for al if u dont know him then u should be quiet about him not really fair .... . I met BIG AL in the jp masters on a omaha cash table. Told me 'poker was all about gambling' enough said!!

Corkie, if you did know me then you would know that I treat ALL players at every tournament with the utmost respect. I try to have fun, banter and the result is not the most important thing to me, its the friendship and respect I recieve from other people is priority one for me. The fact that I have to go off thread to respond to your snide remarks really annoys me . I learnt today that you are infamous for these kind of nasty posts and a man of your years should try and treat boardsies (or anybody) with SOME respect. I invite you to contact me directly (or come over to me at any tournament, most people know me) with any further comments.

VI_BEAR wrote: »

thread jst detiorated to mindless dribble.......

This thread was a question put out there to people and players who I would consider friends who play live poker. Also opened this up to boardsies I may have never met... all constructive answers welcomed. But when an individual has continued snide remarks on the thread (without any justification), I answer back. As far as I am concerned I have received all the info I needed from 'proper decent poker people' who I respect and now I consider the dribble and thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement