Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA related seminar

Options
  • 22-05-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for any seminars that are upcoming and are related to MMA,
    This would be sports such as BJJ, Wrestling and Thai boxing for example.

There is always these types of post on the Forum so this is the place for them, Add away.

MMA Seminars can be put on the main page as of from 18th may 2011! as there directly MMA related..

On a side note, to keep the thread easy to read i will remove seminars after they have been done and chat too.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Great idea, mean's you don't have to send the BJJ & M.T. threads over to SD&MA.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shinobi academy

1 week MMA camps in the Algarve, Portugal
    April and May 2011, we cater for beginner to fighter

http://www.shinobiacademy.com/asp/section.asp?s=38&lng=eng

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

Great news ufc and pride veterans the nogueira brothers will be in Ireland
    At the end of may.
    The will do a seminar in Dublin sat 28th may
    Nogi in the morning and mma after lunch
    Then we will do the same in Belfast on the Sunday.
    Full details to follow .
    Cheers andy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

UFC and BJJ Legend Royce Gracie is coming to Ireland for a 3 day seminar tour this June!!

1st June 2011 : Belfast - For tickets to this event contact Conor Cassidy of Strabane Fight Team

2nd June 2011 : Dublin - For tickets contact Tony Carrick at Lucan MMA

3rd June 2011 : Cork - For tickets contact Shane Long at Cork City Combat Sambo

The format is a half hour photo session, 2 Hour training session, half hour Q&A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fightscientist

Hey everyone,
    I am working on putting together a series of MMA seminars in Ireland in July. I am the MMA coach at PKG Training Center in Los Angeles. I will be doing a 2 day MMA intensive in the Dublin area on July 23 & 24. I will also be offering 2.5 hour mini-seminars throughout Ireland if your school or club is interested July 19 - 29.
    Here are links to some basic information.

Flier:
    http://2toneproductions.com/IanHarris%20Seminar.jpg

Fight Hounds:
    http://fighthounds.com/mma/ian-harris-to-host-a-series-mma-seminars-in-ireland/

FYI, I will have a pre-registration open soon, but we are quite a way away. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here and answer any questions you may have, as most of you are for sure familiar with some of our Team Fighters and maybe even my face, but probably are not familiar with my name.

Thanks.

Ian Harris

• Advertisement

Hey everyone,
    I am coming out to Ireland to do a 2 day MMA intensive seminar. Its not until July, so I know I am bit early on letting you all know, but I want to introduce myself and answer any questions you might have for me. I know a lot of you might not know me, but you most likely know many of our fighters and I guarantee you will learn some cool stuff that you have never seen before that will greatly improve your game.

Please ask me any questions and/or comments. I have been to Ireland one time for UFC in 2007, but did not have much time to hang out, see your country and meet that many people. I am really looking forward to doing that this time!

Anyway, I also attached the flier and if you Pre-Register you get a discount and a T Shirt. Thanks so much.

Ian Harris
    PKG Training Center, Los Angeles
    Team Fight Science MMA

Sorry guys full details for the nogeria brothers will be up next week
    The venue will be trinity sports and leasuire centre donaghmede d13
    Will have times prices and booking details next week

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

The Nogeuira Brothers will be in Ireland for NOGI grappling and MMA Seminars on the Following Dates.

Friday May 27th - CORK CITY @ BJJCORK Pedro Bessa
    Saturday May 28th - DUBLIN @ BJJ REVOLUTION
    SUNDAY MAY 29th - BELFAST @ BJJ REVOLuTION
    Thanks to Mick & Andy who organized this.

All Gyms Welcome.
    Contact relevant Gyms for info

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

Anyone have an idea when the nogueira brothers seminar will be open for booking a place on it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

THE NOGUIERA BROTHERS WILL BE HERE DOING MMA SEMINARS IN BELFAST, DUBLIN AND CORK ON THE 27TH,28TH,29TH OF MAY RESPECTIVELY, ANY 1 INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME OR ANDY RYAN.

ITS A GREAT CHANCE TO TRAIN AND LEARN FROM TWO TRUE LEGENDS OF THE SPORT. NOT TO BE MISSED BY ANY 1 WHO WANTS TO TRAIN AND FIGHT MMA !!!!!

Nogi in the morning and mma after lunch
    Price is 70 Euro and book early to avoid dissapointment.

Dublin Seminar is in the Trinity sports center, hole in the wall road Donaghmede. All welcome to train with these legends..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

nice 1 Paul....
    The Cork Seminar will be @ Cork Thai/BJJCORK ,Mac Curtain street Friday 6pm-9pm

Cost is 50Euro.
    contact bjjcork for details to book your place.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 PinkPants

Guys just a quick reminder that former ufc lightweight Chris Brennan will be teaching a seminar tomorrow at IMMA, 1pm-4pm, cost is £25, Not one to miss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

The Belfast seminar with the brothers will be at the Valley Leisure centre on sunday the 29th of may starting at 11am - 4pm cost will be £60.....anyone who is going to the clanwars event and is staying in the city may as well take the opportunity to take in the seminar as well!!!!:D:D:D
    Peter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Hey Peter, How do we put our name down with u, will we just PM you or will we phone etc

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

hey sir,
    throw me an email - peterlavery701@msn.com or txt 07709595445 and let me know how many spaces you need.
    cheers
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Hey guys. After the disapointment of the Royce Gracie pullout MMA Lucan has been offered to host a seminar by the youngest UFC Light Heavyweight Champion ever, Jon Bones Jones.
    This post is just to gague interest. The seminar will be held in mid to late June and will cost 80 euro includes meet and greet and a photo with himself.
    Great chance to meet the biggest rising star in the sport today and learn some of the wrestling which has helped him dominate every guy hes been up against so far. Venue TBA depends on the numbers were lookin at.
    Thanks,
    Paul :D
    223310_2056022123971_1347142811_2482231_7868968_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Any dates up north ya think ;D

manga_10 wrote: »
    Any dates up north ya think ;D

We've been told this will be his only Irish Date so far. As I said these things are dictated buy the demand. Like Wandy was only supposed to do one date up north. The demand from dublin was there and the one up north had enough to allow for a second date.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 BJJRevSS

Hi All,

Please find attached the posters for each leg of the Nogueira Brothers Irish tour.

Friday May 27th - CORK CITY @ BJJCORK Pedro Bessa
    Saturday May 28th - DUBLIN @ BJJ REVOLUTION
    SUNDAY MAY 29th - BELFAST @ BJJ REVOLuTION

Andy Ryan @ 086 783 6197
    Mick O'Hagan @ 086 824 7903
    Peter Lavery @ peterlavery701@msn.com or 07709595445

Cheers

244268_161642733900143_100001632523204_372106_5556687_o.jpg

242307_161642607233489_100001632523204_372105_4982282_o.jpg

218415_161689933895423_100001632523204_372305_7518258_o.jpg

Date confirmed for the Jon Jones seminar.
    It will be June 19th. For more info see:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691809402#!/event.php?eid=148221495248248

• Advertisement

really looking forward to this
    sat 28th may dublin nogi and mma seminar with a pride and ufc legend

The Jon Bones Jones Seminar venue has been booked.
    It will take place in the green isle hotel conference room from 3pm to 6 pm on the 19th of june.
    Spectators are welcome and their charge is 30 euro (this includes the personal photo). Spectators must book their place ahead as places are limited.
    Cant wait for this one guys.
    See you there,
    Paul :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pro Gum

Places filling up fast for this seminar... Contact Tony Carrick or MMA Lucan as soon as possible to book your place whether your a spectator or getting on the mats its one not to miss..See you there!!!
    Kevin

Don't forget the 2 day MMA intensive July 23 and 24 in Dublin. I guarantee you will get more for your money than you can imagine. Thanks everyone!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/432467/149652.jpg

Email me for any info. ian@pkgla.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Just saw this on twitter.......
    Jonnybones Jon Bones Jones
    Im very sorry, but I gotta start camp RT @gawypoo: @Jonnybones why has your seminar in Ireland been cancelled? Alot of disappointed fans

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

Dean09 wrote: »
    Just saw this on twitter.......

14-15 weeks in advance seems very early to start his camp. #dodgyexcuse

• Registered Users Posts: 24 arte suave

Robert 'Cyborg' Abreu will be giving a seminar in Fight Sports Clare on Tuesday the 27th of September at 7pm to 9:30pm. Roberto is a multiple time World Champion and ADCC runner up in 2009. Places for this seminar are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.Anybody interested can contact John on 086 0731109 or message me on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001527822186

Price €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Robert Drysdale BJJ Seminar

Kyuzo is proud to welcome back Robert Drysdale for another seminar on Thursday July 21st, 7pm-10pm. The price for this gi seminar is €55.

Robert’s annual visits are a real highlight of the year for the team, and we’re looking forward to this one, the first seminar in our new gym. We have limited places available, so book one now to ensure you’re not disappointed!

Contact Barry Ogelsby on facebook to book a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Marcus Davis is in Ireland this week, is he doing any seminars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Xlami wrote: »
    Marcus Davis is in Ireland this week, is he doing any seminars?

Marcus-waterford-mma-179x300.jpg

He is doing 3 seminars this week in Ireland. He is at Waterford MMA today (11th.) he is in Belfast on the 12th. And back in Waterford MMA on the 13th.

Advertisement