Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue & Destroy, HRTA Milsim, Monday June 1st

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Masada wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that'd be deadly. :) thanks.

Nay bother.

Masada wrote: »
    Ive a lovely red set of lingerie going spare but im not really sure its your colour paul.., :D

Thanks. Yarrrr .... that'll replace the whale in my dreams says I. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Nay bother.

Thanks. Yarrrr .... that'll replace the whale in my dreams says I. :(

Someone's got mammy issues :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Immense day thanks to all who attended and Shane, Dave and Paulo for sorting out the BBQ.

Nice scenario with high level of playing, absolutely chuffed with my mp7 feel like ripping that thread apart about under rated TM's.

Hamstring in bits at the moment, and I look like a tomato.

Brilliant day.

Also thanks to Ronan for bearing the heat to marshall, although I do not think he had to get involved alot, which is always a really really good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

TheDoc wrote: »
    I do not think he had to get involved alot, which is always a really really good sign.

Very much so.

Great day ... unbelievable weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Cheers to all for a fun day. Especially Doc & Gerrowdat for being my 'blooding' targets for the Sten & G22 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

have to admit,
    it was an absolute cracking day
    managed to escape without injury too this time:D

cant wait for the next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

TheDoc wrote: »
    Nice scenario with high level of playing, absolutely chuffed with my mp7 feel like ripping that thread apart about under rated TM's.

Have to agree there too - used my stock TM AK47s for the day and it was fantastic. I think they are flippin great.;)

Great day too. Nice to meet some new faces.

Thanks Ronan, Conor and Paul. Class;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Great day today - thanks to everyone for a fine game. Fantastic to see PenCott in action and to see Vlad again after so long. Sun Safe and top tactics, well done all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Thanks lads, all ways a pleasure, And thanks to ronan and conor for marshaling.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

was another savage day thanks to all involved!

• Advertisement
Advertisement