Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cock

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Ah yes, picture the scene - several rather portly, balding men, in a gay bar, discussing names for their manhood.

A sight to behold.

Well it seems the right place for it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I call my own fella Willie, or sometimes my Turtleneck wearing friend. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

And there was me thinking your username........ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Old Oak on Satuday was it? ;)

What?
    Last saturday I was back in my country, I can't be blamed for anything at the OldOak.
    Tonite I dunno, are u a professionally trained stalker?

Nah - I keep an eye on the Cork City forum and noticed the attempt to organise a few beers this Saturday.

I certainly wouldn't say professionally trained. More of an enthusiastic amateur......

• Advertisement

Dunno about tonite, I am not in charge of the venue picking, etc...
    Anyway you are welcome, if u don't have anything better to do.

(nice to receive a social invitation on a thread called "cock", hm? :P )

Old Oak on Satuday was it? ;)

:D

Can't tonight - I'm going drinking in Midleton. The new 'Boards Beers Cork' always seem to happen when I'm busy. Must try to organise one myself in the next few months. Especially if the Franciscan fire up their BBQ...

:D

Can't tonight - I'm going drinking in Midleton. The new 'Boards Beers Cork' always seem to happen when I'm busy. Must try to organise one myself in the next few months. Especially if the Franciscan fire up their BBQ...

Please do, I heard it's a nice place to be and since this is my first summer in Cork I am curious about everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I once had mine called The Randy Ride-n-Slide. I call him Will (short for Willy).

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I call him Jerry

• Advertisement
Advertisement