Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning warm/humid, sunny and settled next week

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

I woke at 5-30 this mornig cause i new i would be sunny going to britts bay for the first thime this summer let hope it not the last

Come on SUN

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Look at those 10 am temperatures.

http://www.met.ie/latest/reports.asp

Could be a scorcher in the northwest.. probably get 25c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ooooh it's gorgeous again here :) Luv it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Another great day here as well. May it keep going:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I could live with this every day till at least October

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Meh, cloudy with bits of blue in between at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It took its time but the sky is now blue, the breeze atm is from the north oddly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,702 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

some of you are in for a shock by midweek:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

some of you are in for a shock by midweek:P

How so? Fantastic today in Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

The settled, warm weather should continue right through next week. Nacho must be referring to a more northerly element to the flow but that won't really effect Ireland which should remain in the warm clear sector. Britain is likely to turn cloudy and cooler later in the week as a front stalls across them. Temperatures will still be comfortably into the 20's in the west and midlands. Cool on the East coast but sunny. After that, into next weekend, the high pressure should reorientate itself into a more favourable posistion for warmer weather but it could break down into the following week.

The outlook is very good with these conditions continuing for the forseeable future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭IMBACKLATER

the met eireann latest is for temperatures to reach 25 degrees today, and tomorrow reaching 26 degrees inland and western areas!!!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

According to the Farmers Forecast its grand and warm until Wednesday, then a weak front crosses and introduces cooler but still dry airflow from NE.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,702 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

mike65 wrote: »
    According to the Farmers Forecast its grand and warm until Wednesday, then a weak front crosses and introduces cooler but still dry airflow from NE.

thank goodness:)

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

More heat please :D.

Was out flying this morning, with this heat & DA I was climbing at about 600ft/min as opposed to the usual 1100ft/min. First time this year I opened the canopy to cool us down.

Advertisement