Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning warm/humid, sunny and settled next week

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Unbroken sunshine and 20C already.
    Happy days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dull and frankly a bit cool. Still they said it would be afternoon before it broke up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

mike65 wrote: »
    Dull and frankly a bit cool. Still they said it would be afternoon before it broke up.

far from cool it is inland,ah i think coastal counties to south and east are gonna have that onshore breeze knocking temps back a good few degrees all weekend

I dont mind that if its sunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

mike65 wrote: »
    I dont mind that if its sunny.

And sunny it will be,i've a big bbq party organised for sat,drink drink and more drink.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

South Donegal is cold and cloudy. Trying to brighten up, but cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭IMBACKLATER

its dull, overcast, cloudy grey drissly and damp here, in westport county mayo, im on the coast, i dont expect it to clear up today, cloud and drizzle is expected to linger at TIMES in coastal areas through out the fine spell, so dont be disapointed if all of a sudden it clouds over anD the temperature drops by 10 degrees,

The sun is out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,702 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

it's still cloudy here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

The flies are on the move :mad: so the sun must be coming..:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

It will become sunny quickly I think in the East, Southeast and Midlands this afternoon

Satellite show the cloud evaporating into nothingness quickly across Ireland

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/satpics/latest_uk_vis.html

The West and North will have sunny spells but might keep some cloud for the day.

Not so tomorrow - sunny and warm nationwide and it should be like that for the forseeable future though an increasingly cool breeze for Eastern parts from Tuesday. Very nice overall. Let's see if my 25C max forcast comes off;)

sunny here,almost unbroken since Dawn darkman2
    lovely out there as the breeze is a land one.

Sad to say from tomorrow it will be off the sea and jumper time again in the east :( though there will be wall to wall sunshine :)

You're lucky so far - because of the southwesterly breeze you have the shelter of the Wicklow Mountains - here we still have more low cloud then sun but it is improving gradually. Currently 17C. Max so far is 20C in Carlow.

The Easterly breeze will really kick in after Monday but it should remain sunny. The West will be the place to be next week. There is always the chance of mist and fog on windward coasts aswell - hopefully we will avoid that. It's most common in May though.

getting very close to 20c now in temperate coastal south wicklow.
    19.8c

Lovely out there...almost a shame to come in for the dinner only I was starving!

13's and 14's in the Easterly at best when she gets going but probably too breezy thankfully for sea fog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

21.3 and finally more blue sky than cloud. Was a slow process though.

Yep almost cloudless now in North Dublin - beautiful evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Still overcast here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

Beautiful evening here in Waterford about 20C.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

gazzer wrote: »
    Still overcast here :mad:
    Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

lovely evening here in dublin north east, a light breeze but pretty warm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

21.8c here atm. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,702 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The sun finally made an appearance late yesterday evening. It's going to be interesting to see what the temperature reaches later today:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Met Eireann gets it wrong AGAIN. Cold very breezy very cloudy 14 degrees in Cork and Mallow. Idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Its pretty warm here in Cavan town but still very cloudly.

Sun breaking though here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

now rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Glorious sunshine and roasting hot here in Tamhlacht :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

Warm, dull and smelly here, but outside its lovely and sunny! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

A fine afternoon in the midlands, though quite a strong breeze blowing - its slightly cooler than yesterday.

http://www.wzkarten.de/pics/MT8_Dublin_ens.png

After Tuesday/Wednesday, its gets chilly again - daytime temps only around 11 or 12 max according to these ensembles!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Today was quite a nice day in Dundalk but it was broken by a few patches of chilly mist. It has now been foggy since about 9 o clock (nearly half 11 writing this message)

Advertisement