Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three / 3 network

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

Don't switching from o2 to 3 network. I was stuck last year in a 1 year contract :mad: they are the worst, when you ring them all they say is I'm sorry I can't help you. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

I was thinking of chaging from Vodafone to 3,
    The package they have 'Best of Both' suits me down to the ground
    Plus its only a 6-month contract

Just curious, a lot of posts saying the customer service is rubbish
    Wondering what type of calls queries would be getting put through to them that they give crap service?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Well I'm excitedly awaiting a call from them about porting my number over from Meteor. I've filled out the form so just awaiting the "Customer Service representative" to call me to confirm my identity.

The anticipation is killing me...

The best of both was too good for me not to try though, same as the temptation for you. It's only a 6 month contract so I'll give it a shot, see how it goes. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Pablod wrote: »
    I was thinking of chaging from Vodafone to 3,
    The package they have 'Best of Both' suits me down to the ground
    Plus its only a 6-month contract

Just curious, a lot of posts saying the customer service is rubbish
    Wondering what type of calls queries would be getting put through to them that they give crap service?
    cheers

Pretty much everything. Majority are probably technically related, like problems with a handset or a problem with the network. Normally the response is to remove the battery and turn it on again....to be fair it often works, but when you try to explain something in detail to them, it just seems to go over their head.

One thing they just couldn't get the hang off was the famous 'splash' page. Jesus that gave me nightmares.....dont want to talk about it but if you do a search you will find many many posts relating to the saga

• Registered Users Posts: 12 roy_scott

hi

I am able to use the desktop version but I'm having problems with the mobile version uaing three webtexts.
    to get this to work I had to tick send messages using an intemdeiate server within configuration menu.

1) however it will not import my conatcts from the three website?

2) I can access the internet on my mobile & downloaded the mobile version.

when i try to send a text with the mobile version i recieve an error message saying

"could not connect to server"

can you help?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement