Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gay Bar for Kilkenny

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Purry Cat

ztoical wrote: »
    + 1 - Is Kilkenny really so backward and red neck compared to Waterford or Cork? Seriously are there news reports of people getting their heads kicked in after leaving dignity in Waterford on a nightly basis?

Why, are there reports of people getting their heads kicked in after leaving the one in Kilkenny? I certainly haven't heard any so far. So what exactly is your point, pray tell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I've a question, why are people homophobic just for not wanting to go there?? I never step foot in langtons or kittlers and yet i dont get branded for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Purry Cat

Sorry, Ztoical, may have misread your meaning.

Am I the only one here who thinks this is beginning to turn into a hysterical and ultimately tiresome thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yup i think so too....

The ghey's are coming...Will nobody think of the children....

Who really cares

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I've a question, why are people homophobic just for not wanting to go there?? I never step foot in langtons or kittlers and yet i dont get branded for that?
    Because this thread is fully of sickly sweet Uber-PC Nazis, thats why.

I would go the the gay place before spending an hour in Morrisons; I suppose that makes me anti lady ga ga at 130dB and overweight sweating graph-paper-shirt-tucked-into-501's-behind-massive-belt wearing, bulmers drinking, carrol's smoking farmers as well.

Lock this train wreck of a thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not going there is one thing
    Saying you refuse to go there as you'll be branded as gay and have your head kicked it is very much another...just nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

If anyone has seen that episode of The Simpsons where Homer brings Bart to the steel mill, they'll know exactly what the gay bar is like.

It should be no big deal. Everyone likes steel mills and everyone likes dancing in them. Thus, everyone wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

So, how is the place performing?

Advertisement