Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice 3 door 4 drawer wardrobe in Littlewoods for €124 delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

johnfás wrote: »
    Put it together this afternoon - it says you need 3 people and it should take 90 minutes but I did it myself and it took about 3.5 or 4 hours. It is solid enough once you put it all together.

Thanks for the info - was getting worried that this would end up crap. Still waiting for my call but hopefully next week. A little worried that it's chipboard but if it's reasonably solid anyway that's ok. I won't be moving it around much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Glos

Does anyone have a phone number for the Courier company that delivers for Littlewoods in Ireland ?

Failing that a phone number for Littlewoods where someone might actually know what they are talking about.

I am waiting on delivery of wardrobe and have been sent from pillar to post.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi guys,
    Thinking about getting this from Argos? Have seen it in Homebase before and looked good wood wise. Anyone have one of these?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/catalogId/1500001501/partNumber/6138244.htm

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Ended up having to cancel my order for the wardrobe - ordered 27/5, it showed on the order confirmation that delivery of the locker was supposed to be 8/6 and wardrobe 15/6 ... no sign of either by 16/6 and order was showing "order being processed". I e-mailed them twice with absolutely no reply to either and when I phoned them they were totally unhelpful :mad: so I cancelled :( .. don't think I'll be ordering from them again in a hurry!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Only wrote: »
    Ended up having to cancel my order for the wardrobe - ordered 27/5, it showed on the order confirmation that delivery of the locker was supposed to be 8/6 and wardrobe 15/6 ... no sign of either by 16/6 and order was showing "order being processed". I e-mailed them twice with absolutely no reply to either and when I phoned them they were totally unhelpful :mad: so I cancelled :( .. don't think I'll be ordering from them again in a hurry!

Unlucky - sounds like they are hit and miss. From day 1 they showed estimated delivery for me 10th June. There was some mixup on their order tracking system at one point where it showed delilvered but it actually was delivered on 16th June. Put it up over the weekend. Took about 3.5 hours approx. and I'm happy with it overall.

They obviously have order tracking issues so I'll be cautious about using them in the future (particularly for anything expensive) but this particular order has worked out for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

walshki wrote: »
    Unlucky - sounds like they are hit and miss. From day 1 they showed estimated delivery for me 10th June. There was some mixup on their order tracking system at one point where it showed delilvered but it actually was delivered on 16th June. Put it up over the weekend. Took about 3.5 hours approx. and I'm happy with it overall.

They obviously have order tracking issues so I'll be cautious about using them in the future (particularly for anything expensive) but this particular order has worked out for me.

Glad it worked out for you - I had been looking forward to getting it - looked like a lovely piece of furniture ... oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

I got a phone call today saying mine is being delivered tomorrow bought it plus the 2 door one and with voucher codes got both for less than €250 probably need a whole weekend to put the bloody things together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just on hold on the phone from these eejits, I never got my refund for the wardrobe for them and now they reckon I never paid for it......I'm looking at the visa statement and there it is........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Update-your man said that it might take 28 WORKING days for the refund to process. (he had'nt a clue what he was on about really) What a nightmare, Can the other poster who went for a refund let me know did they did get it? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

lindtee,
    I got my refund. The money was back on my credit card within 5 working days of speaking to them.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Eventually got around to making this over the weekend. Great piece of kit considering the price. Quite sturdy even though its the chipboard stuff, weighs about 100kg if the weight on the boxes is anything to go by. I'll see how it fairs out over the next few weeks but will probably by a second one if there are no problems. Thanks again OP

• Advertisement
Advertisement