Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day of leaving cert

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Dante

Dress up as the KKK and run around the school and see how many get arrseted!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭.50 (MOA)

in my school years before my time the final years got weedkiller and sprayed the caretakers nickname onto the grass, it took a while to work so since they weren't caught in the act it was impossible to find out who done it, they were gone by then anyway.

it meant bertie had to go about all summer cuttin the grass with a nickname he hated killed into it. took good work to get it written on the grass, evenly spaced, think they did it at night when the school was closed.

obviously writing teaspoon in the grass with really strongly mixed weed killer is of no value to you, and i do not suggest any or all of the following;

A penis
    Breasts
    HELP
    SOS
    the principals phone number, preferably with added "for hot man love" satement
    some sort of p0rn0graphic scene (in an art attack style) maybe animal in nature :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Dress up as the KKK and run around the school and see how many get arrseted!

Guy in my class set a kkk wall paper as his back ground. I was sure the teachers head was going to explode he was so mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

From the top:

Chickens - animal cruelty
    Tying up first years - bullying
    Photoshopping pics - possibly slanderous
    Rotten eggs - disease spreading
    Locking up staff - false imprisonment
    Fairy liquid in loos - criminal damage

Yes, it all sounds hilarious.

Show me a prank that doesn't have a consiquence attached to it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Vain wrote: »
    Guy in my class set a kkk wall paper as his back ground. I was sure the teachers head was going to explode he was so mad.

Nothing beats drawing crude pictures of genitalia with MS paint, and setting it as the screensaver :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

We didn't do anything in my school last year to my awareness.
    We, eh, wished the teachers all the best and thanked them in a mature manner. *shrugs*

This year though, there are, seemingly, many "hilarious" plans. They all seem to follow the "leaving chickens off around the school" route.
    (I'm repeating, In another school)
    Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Ok, important point to remember if you go down the animal route: try and paint them (safely) with numbers, but skip one. For example: if you have four (in the case I heard, it was sheep) then number them 1, 2, 3 and 5.

The facualty will go mad looking for number 4.

Yes, because this is EXTREMELY original and has never before been done, ever.
    Along with the "rave in schools" and fairy-liquid in the school fountain options.
    Please.
    Naos wrote: »
    Ah lads, links please!
    RHunce wrote: »
    where can i see this?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055315462
    There's the link to the "Cheated my ass off and didn't get caught thread!"
    - It was EPIC last year. But your man came back and edited his original post after a few calls into Joe Duffy and the likes :P
    You can still see it quoted in places I'd say..

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

strongr wrote: »
    of course that will be done with out saying, don't no must be just our school but its a tradition for leaving certs on the last day to just cause general mayhem around the place.

A few years before i sat my leaving cert the 6th years of the time, on their last week carried out a load of pranks. One of which was putting tons of washing up liquid on the stairs. A girl from my year who was severly disabled fell down the stairs and was badly injured. I would advise against any pranks. Better to go out and have a few drinks with your mates and relax before the stress of the exams hit all of ye.
    Just my 2cent's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

One of our teachers had a mini,and the 6th years lifted it into the front porch of the school(We went to school in a castle,the porch was big)

Dunno how they got it out in the end.

In my last year a few lads got on the roof and painted there names:rolleyes:,it wouldent have mattered anyway as they where caught coming down and kicked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

Excuse me, but some of us are trying to learn....
    Sorry there, some of us are trying to sleep... ;)
    Let three chickens loose, but number them 1, 2, and 4. Then watch as they spend all day trying to find number three :D
    EDIT: Never mind, it's been done...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Aww ye i member that thread..Hhaha that was legend..Thank feck all that LC sh!te is over for me:D
    OP heres a good idea, but you didn't hear it from me. Ask about the fool who got tracked down for programming his calculator and bragging on boards. Tis a fine tale

What were the videos links about in that thread btw???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Pete P Peterson

strongr wrote: »
    So coming to the end soon enough
    I was of the impression that you were coming to the start first? No?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

What you need;

Lots of Baking Soda,
    Lots of Vinegar,
    As many toilets as you can find,
    A sense of humour!!!

Advertisement