Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day of leaving cert

Options
  • 06-05-2009 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

So coming to the end soon enough and we are just thinking up plans to completely **** up the school for the day. Post up some stuff that was done in your school on the last day.

On the list at the moment:
    Letting a few chickens loose around the school.
    Tying up a few first years with duck tape and then taping them to a few pillars.
    Photoshopping pics of all the teachers and sticking them up all around the school.
    The usual eggs, rotten veg food fight type of thing
    And locking the dickheads of canteen staff into the cafe with a load of cable ties.
    Fairly liquid in the cisterns of the toilets.

Post a few ideas/memory's up !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Kidnap the caretaker and rape him daily

• Registered Users Posts: 82,187 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What a good way to get you barred from sitting your exams.

Good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

We gathered everyone together at lunchtime, collected empty buckets.....

....and went out to collect for charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Just go out and get p!ssed faced like normal people after the leaving cert.

O and man kids this days:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This thread pops up this time every year...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Vain wrote: »
    Just go out and get p!ssed faced like normal people after the leaving cert.

O and man kids this days:rolleyes:

of course that will be done with out saying, don't no must be just our school but its a tradition for leaving certs on the last day to just cause general mayhem around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,187 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I know right? I mean on your last day of class: bad idea - they can bar you for less (you may remember last year 2 kids got barred at one school just for having bleached haircuts)

And on the last day of the exams, who the fcuk cares? Its called freedom, stupid. Go out and have a drink.

Not to mention the couple tards that did that in mine - TP'd the place around a bit. Then they had to repeat. I laughed - their applications were denied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Excuse me, but some of us are trying to learn....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

strongr wrote: »
    Tying up a few first years with duck tape and then taping them to a few pillars.
    Photoshopping pics of all the teachers and sticking them up all around the school.
    And locking the dickheads of canteen staff into the cafe with a load of cable ties.

How about you use your last day of school as an oppurtunity to show that you've actually grown up a little in the past 5/6 years?

Or you could set fire to something, thats always fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

OP heres a good idea, but you didn't hear it from me. Ask about the fool who got tracked down for programming his calculator and bragging on boards. Tis a fine tale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Stage 1 Buy brown sauce plug sink in bath room, fill sink with bottle of brown sauce and turn on tape to get required sh!t colour.

Stage 2 Get toilet tissue put hand wash soap on it and dip into **** coloured water.

Stage 3 Throw said sh!t coloured toilet paper on roof, walls.

Job done.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

OP heres a good idea, but you didn't hear it from me. Ask about the fool who got tracked down for programming his calculator and bragging on boards. Tis a fine tale

Man, that was epic.
    He kept posting threads about it too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

So coming to the end soon enough and we are just thinking up plans to completely **** up the school for the day.

Why bother, you might as well start queuing up for the dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Theres a fountain in the school and each year someone puts fariy liquid in it:pac:
    Last year all the windows in the common room were boarded up,the doors were baracaded shut and they had a rave with cans and all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

People did that kind of malarky in my school a few years before me. They got their debs and their graduation cancelled.

Also a couple the year before me did stuff like that and had to sit their exams elsewhere.

Just warning ya! It may seem like fun and games and then it all goes wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

One 6th year in my school is taking these last few weeks of school pretty seriously... We have a phantom ****ter... He's gone around pooing everywhere.

Poo No.1 : A giant one which was so big that it had to be picked out of the toilet

No.2: He opened the toilet paper dispenser (You know the round, silver ones) and he did 3 little poos on the inside of the cover then pissed all over it

No.3: Shat on the toilet seat and then smeared it all over it

No.4: Just yesterday, he shat in a schoolbag and left it in the toilet

Kudos to you Mysterious pooper

• Registered Users Posts: 33,243 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

... Letting a few chickens loose around the school.

Ok, important point to remember if you go down the animal route: try and paint them (safely) with numbers, but skip one. For example: if you have four (in the case I heard, it was sheep) then number them 1, 2, 3 and 5.

The facualty will go mad looking for number 4.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

So coming to the end soon enough and we are just thinking up plans to completely **** up the school for the day. Post up some stuff that was done in your school on the last day.

From the top:

Chickens - animal cruelty
    Tying up first years - bullying
    Photoshopping pics - possibly slanderous
    Rotten eggs - disease spreading
    Locking up staff - false imprisonment
    Fairy liquid in loos - criminal damage

Yes, it all sounds hilarious.

One 6th year in my school is taking these last few weeks of school pretty seriously... We have a phantom ****ter... He's gone around pooing everywhere.

Poo No.1 : A giant one which was so big that it had to be picked out of the toilet

No.2: He opened the toilet paper dispenser (You know the round, silver ones) and he did 3 little poos on the inside of the cover then pissed all over it

Keep us updated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

From the top:

Chickens - animal cruelty
    Tying up first years - bullying
    Photoshopping pics - possibly slanderous
    Rotten eggs - disease spreading
    Locking up staff - false imprisonment
    Fairy liquid in loos - criminal damage

Yes, it all sounds hilarious.

I bet you were the life and soul of the party back in school.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I bet you were the life and soul of the party back in school.

I still am.

I'm a teacher...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Last year our schools' 6th years decided to host football and basketball matches in the corridors, no goals obviously. Just basically 20-25 people running alongside eachother in corridors trying to tackle the one poor fool at the front.

Funny thing was our science teacher decided to open the door to see whats going on and got a football kicked straight into the jaw, needless to say they were barred from coming in the last week of school.
    :pac:

The principals car was TP'ed too, including weaving it between the wheel spokes and around the wheels, even through the front grille :D

Another one just after graduation was about 3 of the 6th years decided to scale the roof of the P.E. hall which is pretty damn high and on top they layed down a sign labelled
    "Drop Bombs Here", they took photos and all. How they got up there I have no damn idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

An File wrote: »
    Man, that was epic.
    He kept posting threads about it too!

Ah lads, links please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Keep us updated.
    Will do...

He has vowed to strike again..and the latest one was only yesterday. I suspect it's the little Indian girl in 2nd year.

But seriously, No.1 was so big..it was a good 4 inches wide..there was no way a person could have got through that without:
    1)Crying
    2)Bleeding

There were queues to see it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds like every day in summerhill to me, we also turned a car upsidedown. Bitch deserved it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Sounds like every day in summerhill to me, we also turned a car upsidedown. Bitch deserved it. :pac:

at least someone on here knows what its like ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

flutt has a son in 6th year?

But seriously, No.1 was so big..it was a good 4 inches wide..there was no way a person could have got through that without:
    1)Crying
    2)Bleeding

There were queues to see it

How many Courics was it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I still am.

I'm a teacher...:)

On summer holidays already:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

where can i see this?

Advertisement