Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

iguana wrote: »
    I'd prefer if Curly did. His relationship with Jack was similar to Tyrone's.

Same here. It could happen too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213365/Axed-Curly-Watts-campaigns-return-Coronation-Street.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭Speak Now

What did jack say to Tyrones wife about the baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell has admitted that he was surprised when he heard that Molly Dobbs would start pursuing his character Kevin Webster again.

In next week's episodes of the ITV1 soap, Molly (Vicky Binns) realises that she cannot keep hiding her feelings and tells Kevin that she wants to be with him rather than husband Tyrone (Alan Halsall).

Molly's confession comes after she recently discovered that Kevin is the father of her baby son Jack following the mechanic's decision to organise a DNA test.

Speaking to Soaplife about Molly's u-turn, Le Vell commented: "It comes out of the blue and it's a total shock. Vicky and I didn't expect it either. For months Molly's been acting as if she hates Kevin so her change of heart is a big surprise."

Asked whether Kevin is tempted to be with Molly, the actor replied: "Not for a minute. He's in love with Sally and ever since her cancer he's realised how much she means to him.

"He tells her there's nothing between them but he'll help with the baby as much as he can. But he's scared. He's got to keep her on side or she could do something stupid, like tell Tyrone and Sally the truth."

Kevin began an affair with Molly last year, but ended the secret relationship at Christmas after Sally became ill.

Ah jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    In next week's episodes of the ITV1 soap, Molly (Vicky Binns) realises that she cannot keep hiding her feelings and tells Kevin that she wants to be with him rather than husband Tyrone (Alan Halsall).

What time is that tram due? She better be standing right under it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell has admitted that he was surprised when he heard that Molly Dobbs would start pursuing his character Kevin Webster again.

Molly's confession comes after she recently discovered that Kevin is the father of her baby son Jack following the mechanic's decision to organise a DNA test.

Speaking to Soaplife about Molly's u-turn, Le Vell commented: "It comes out of the blue and it's a total shock. Vicky and I didn't expect it either. For months Molly's been acting as if she hates Kevin so her change of heart is a big surprise."

Asked whether Kevin is tempted to be with Molly, the actor replied: "Not for a minute. He's in love with Sally and ever since her cancer he's realised how much she means to him.

"He tells her there's nothing between them but he'll help with the baby as much as he can. But he's scared. He's got to keep her on side or she could do something stupid, like tell Tyrone and Sally the truth."

Kevin began an affair with Molly last year, but ended the secret relationship at Christmas after Sally became ill.

Are you serious?! I don't feckin' believe it! What a b*tch! After the last chat with Jack!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

For some reason, I have the image in my head of Kevin coaxing Molly to stand on a big red X on the ground, and to wait.
    As she's waiting, you see a shadow appearing over her, getting bigger and bigger, while a "whooooooooooooo@ dropping whistle sound goes, getting louder and louder.

Then she looks up, sees the tram about to hit her, and she then looks straight at the camera, holds up a "Help!!" sign, and then BAM!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Please, please, please let that be one of the false spoilers Phil Collinson said he would be releasing.:(

Wait, so when is the tram crash happening?

Is it a New Years thing or is it before Xmas?

Wait, so when is the tram crash happening?

Is it a New Years thing or is it before Xmas?

It's the anniversary show, so I assume it will be Thursday December 9th. Although that's the live show so I assume the crash will be the episode before and the live show will be the aftermath as they can't do the actual crash live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3221658/Tracy-Barlow-out-to-cause-chaos.html#ixzz14vgemYZf
    Tracy Barlow is back to her evil ways as soon as she is freed from jail - by snatching daughter Amy.
    Corrie's superbitch stuns residents by making a shock Christmas Eve return after an anomaly in DNA evidence means she is released from her 15-year sentence for killing former lover Charlie Stubbs.
    TV Biz can reveal that a retrial is set for the New Year and Tracy, played by Kate Ford is on the warpath.
    She is determined to wreck her ex Steve McDonald's marriage to new wife Becky by taking little Amy from them.
    Becky, played by Katherine Kelly, suffers another blow days later when scheming half-sister Kylie Turner demands another £10,000 to keep her son Max as her own.
    Viewers last week saw her agree to give Kylie £20,000 if she left Weatherfield and allowed her to bring up Max.
    Terrified of losing both her kids, Becky is pushed to the brink and returns to her criminal ways to get Kylie the cash.
    She breaks into Dev Alahan's cornershop - still cordoned off after the tram crash reduced it to rubble - and nicks the money from the safe.
    An insider said: "Becky is desperate for her family and will do anything to stop it being ripped apart - although she risks ending back in jail when she goes to such extreme lengths."

No this is the one I hope is the false spoiler.

From the article:"Corrie's superbitch stuns residents by making a shock Christmas Eve return after an anomaly in DNA evidence means she is released from her 15-year sentence for killing former lover Charlie Stubbs."

That is a seriously flimsy story. Anomalous DNA evidence, so the doors to the cell get flung open?

If this is not a false spoiler then I really hope the news that Kylie is coming back is the false one. I cant stand her and her chavvy ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

You didn't. Not only did you point it out, you even linked to it. :rolleyes:

No need for smart remarks thank you - a smiley face instead of rolled eyes would have completely changed the tone of your comment! And I didn't link to it - when I entered the posters name it automatically created the link! :)

What decision? She has no decision to make. She has told Kevin how she feels.
    Yes, she told Kevin how she feels but that was before she promised Jack she would do the right thing (whatever that may be)! And, as we've seen from the spoiler above she may very well change her mind anyway!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Molly is just so vile!
    But I don't understand Kevin, one minute he loves Sally and his girls, then he's rapping on Molly's door saying he wants his child. So does he want Molly and the baby or his own family? MAKE UP YOUR MIND, KEVIN!! :rolleyes:

I'm already gutted for Tyrone, it's all going to be terrible for him, poor love. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

was it me or was the pastor wearing eye liner?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I noticed that too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Aging new romantic?

What was wrong with poor auld Emily tonight?

Posy wrote: »

Elderly lady walking all over town selling poppies, barely taking a break, who just found out that an old friend died?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Posy wrote: »

Im sure she is probably struggling to deal with Sopie being a lesbien what with her being a strong Christian (not sure what religion she is exactly) and the shock of finding out that one of friends has just passed away.

• Advertisement

blondie7 wrote: »
    Im sure she is probably struggling to deal with Sopie being a lesbien what with her being a strong Christian (not sure what religion she is exactly) and the shock of finding out that one of friends has just passed away.

Emily is an Anglican, a religion which openly welcomes homosexuals, will officiate homosexual weddings and has openly gay vicars and bishops. I think Emily was just tired and upset. She had obviously just been hit by the shock of Jack's death while talking to Anna and she just didn't have the ability to reassure the girls at just that moment. Tbh, if my friend had just died and someone came in asking me about something serious but non-urgent I would probably not be able to deal with it either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Emily is an Anglican, a religion which openly welcomes homosexuals, will officiate homosexual weddings and has openly gay vicars and bishops.

She married Ernest in April 1972 at the Mawdesley Street Congregational Church if that answers what church she belongs to.

As for her last night, I am sure it could be put down to living with the likes of Norris and Percy for years. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Emily is an Anglican, a religion which openly welcomes homosexuals, will officiate homosexual weddings and has openly gay vicars and bishops. I think Emily was just tired and upset. She had obviously just been hit by the shock of Jack's death while talking to Anna and she just didn't have the ability to reassure the girls at just that moment. Tbh, if my friend had just died and someone came in asking me about something serious but non-urgent I would probably not be able to deal with it either.

So she isnt in the same church as Sophie and Sian then..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

man the writers are after turning claire into such a cow, willing to tear her family apart because she "wants to live in the sun"

blondie7 wrote: »
    So she isnt in the same church as Sophie and Sian then..

No, Sophie and Sian's church appears to be some sort of independent fundamentalist Baptist* church, though it's never actually been referred to as such. When Sophie was being baptised Emily was saying how it wasn't like her church but nice all the same.

Corrie are quite circumspect about actually labelling groups/churches. It's the same with Peter and Carla. They go to meetings and support group but they never actually call it AA even though that is clearly what it's meant to be.

*What's generally referred to as a born-again-Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

can't wait for this, thanks :)

I seriously think Sian is going to die in the crash.

Tram week trailer.
    Eeeeeek, so excited! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I seriously think Sian is going to die in the crash.

A connection with the Barlows is involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement