Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

casio4 wrote: »
    Craig knows something, he is the key to what happened the night of the fire and now that he saw Karl get sick in the alley way it has sparked another piece of the puzzle for him

That flippin Karl lives another day:rolleyes:.

Yeah Craig saw something alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Chucken wrote: »
    Im trying to watch the 2nd episiode on the tv3 player but its only showing 8 minutes :confused: HELP!

if you had sky, you can tune in Itv1+1, 2 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

highly1111 wrote: »
    I don't know what was more freakish - Gail dancing to black heart or trying to be sexy (or just plain weird) eating an olive... either way, I was grossed out. twice.
    I nearly got sick looking at her with the Olive!! Yuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Chucken wrote: »
    Im trying to watch the 2nd episiode on the tv3 player but its only showing 8 minutes :confused: HELP!

same arghhh sky box didn't record it :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karl should have confessed all to Gloria and then killed her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dev is a complete idiot, the whole time Karl standing behind him with the golf trophy waiting to batter him and he didn't even notice!!

Can't wait for Karl to get found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Dev in the house in the middle of Juuuuuuune with his Columbo overcoat on? :pac: I was waiting for him to puuuuuuuuuull out a deerstalker and a cuuuuuuuurleeeeeeeeey pipe next! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Debbie-Rush.jpg

I'm in danger of going off Anna if she doesn't stop behaving like a fishwife! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

mb1725 wrote: »
    I'm in danger of going off Anna if she doesn't stop behaving like a fishwife! :pac:

Very much like the character she was when the Windyasses were first introduced as a couple that refused to pay Tina's dad for fitting a kitchen or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Breaking news!

Gail to release an album for Christmas number 1! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

same arghhh sky box didn't record it :(:(

Yea ours recorded the first one but not the 2nd whats that about never happened b4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Loved Mary's line " i like books, books are my best friends" so reminded me of the line in the Elf movie. " I like smiling, smiling's my favourite"

At least we're getting a break from that horrid, whingey, bratty Faye character :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

casio4 wrote: »
    Craig knows something, he is the key to what happened the night of the fire and now that he saw Karl get sick in the alley way it has sparked another piece of the puzzle for him

Sounds like something Enid Blyton would write...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

MugMugs wrote: »
    "I love olives" SHUT UP YOU SILLY WOMAN!
    Whats subtley funny is those are the same olives Lewis ordered on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street's surrogacy storyline comes to a head later this month as big
    decisions are made over the future of baby Joe.

Tina McIntyre (Michelle
    Keegan) has so far stood firm over her decision to keep Gary and Izzy's son for
    herself after giving birth to him, sparking a backlash from some of the local
    residents.

However, upcoming episodes see Tina's resolve start to
    crumble when Tommy Duckworth urges her to consider how Joe will feel to know
    that she robbed him of the chance to be raised by his biological
    parents.

As Tina is left in turmoil over her boyfriend's words, Izzy
    (Cherylee Houston) and Gary (Mikey North) also start to reconsider their own
    stance on the situation.

Izzy still desperately wants her baby, but she
    is resigned to the fact that a legal battle could take years, which would mean
    tearing her son away from Tina after they've bonded.

Later, Izzy arrives
    at the hospital and announces that she is calling off the fight, telling Tina
    that she has won. As Izzy says a heartbreaking goodbye to Joe, a distraught Gary
    is forced to accept her decision. Will a conflicted Tina have a change of heart,
    or is this the end of Gary and Izzy's parenthood dream?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, June 24 at 7.30pm on ITV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

So was it Izzy's egg and Gary's sperm that created Jo. I thought it was an undisclosed donor of the egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Lorna123 wrote: »
    So was it Izzy's egg and Gary's sperm that created Jo. I thought it was an undisclosed donor of the egg.

No, definitely Izzy I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

the head on steve eating a triple decker sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Are we meant to feel sorry for Tina?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

That was the most ridiculous conversation between Gail and Kylie :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for David :( He really has copped on lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

*Delurks*

Is Tina for real??? Keeping the baby AND not giving Owen's money back. And what's with the "logic" - I need the money cos you're suing me to get back the baby that you paid me the money to have.....

And yes felt sorry for David for first time ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

(Yes I know Tina isn't actually for real.....)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

So Tina's had a lobotomy over the weekend and David Twat is brokenhearted. I know I'm a blackhearted git but I'm laughing my head off here.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Poor david! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm a bit behind watching. Not like Tina to be so unreasonable:confused:..maybe she's lost her brain, she must've pushed it out her punani with the child:confused:. I'm surprised at Stella taking her side..it's really unfair what's happening.

David was getting on my nerves being so intolerably nosy and suspicious. How does he bear looking at the deliciously mysterious, presents under the xmas tree????!............Now fickle old me feels sorry for him, poor David:(.

Wait 'til Leanne finds out...she'll be squawking and screeching into Nick's face for weeks..and he'll be grimacing and gurning for the rest of his life:(. Big repurcussions here.

Bad form of Ryan there, hanging Steve. What's going on in Roy's? Did I miss something? Is it Roy that's doing it on the road to madness?

I know I'm alone in the camp but I'm alone on the sofa too so I have to rant at someone:).

How did Gail or Kylie not even notice the mood David's in coming in the door????????? Stupid pair:rolleyes:.

...and it was stupid of Kylie and Gail to go on about it at the tops of their voices. Their conversation was very unnatural too I thought...

and how has Kylie not copped on by the time they got to the cottage especially the comment he made 'is this about guilt?' How did that not arouse her suspicions about what he knew???

On a change of subject..why is Michelle trying to convince Katy that she's welcome to stay as long as she wants??? Is she trying to teach Ryan a lesson? Serves him right anyway if she does stay on with her teething baby :D

So, Stella's wedding is set for September...prob another wedding day with a big drama, it'll all come to a head then about the fire.

• Advertisement

I'm still here Ann! DH is gone for a swim and small people are asleep :) here, I'll share my Malteasers with you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement