Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

give me a job

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lenomark

Yes, I have some documents that are spelt too well. Maybe you could take a look at them. I especially like how you put a number in place of a whole word. That's really clever. I can't believe you're out of work.
    u must be out of work too cheer up saddo:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Kernel wrote: »
    Yeah, that's because the idiot government takes money out of the already crippled economy through taxation of workers in order to make the problem worse, but continue to the generous social welfare system. Crazy.
    The exact reason why a lot of people on low/middle income jobs are now quiting and signing on. It does'nt pay to work anymore and it will get worse imo.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well, i have two trees to be cut down, a leaky tap to be fixed and a good bit of carpentry work to be done

then i would like someone to do my exams

oh my car needs to be cleaned and there is a load of gardening work too

interested?

obviously, i wont be paying you cash in hand, so you will need to sign off and register yourself as self employed

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

lenomark wrote: »
    ill have a go at anything :mad:

Wish I could find a wimmins like you :(

there is a six week waiting list to get the dole so signing off would mean me loosing out on six weeks money at least not very good, bills keep coming even if im not in work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I hear its up to twelve weeks now:(

wow thats bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Snowboard every day hussel tourists in pool and proposition bets for drinking money:cool:... :D

Lousy, no-good Grifter...

Have you ever brought a dead friend on holidays with you?
    Ingeniously convincing everyone he was alive by sticking a pair of sunglasses on him
    and dragging him around everywhere as if he's just drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

well, i have two trees to be cut down, a leaky tap to be fixed and a good bit of carpentry work to be done

He's only one man, and there you go looking for tree fellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Try actually going out and pasting your cv everywhere. And i mean everywhere

The jobs are there. Harder to find but deffo there. *Anyone who aint willing to look for them or unwilling to reduce themselves to the work available deserves their current lot

PS - If anyone is looking actively like i said with no luck yet then this does not apply to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement