Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football 2009

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Its close alright, I'm 12 up with all my guys done, you've Fred Davis left to play. Thought I was well betaen until I saw this morning that Rodgers got 43 points:)

Two very close semi finals in the first division!

Im 18 points down in my one, with Steve Smith left to play. Basically, I need him to get 120 yards and a TD, or 60 yards and 2 TD's....

If only I started Big Ben instead of Philip Rivers and Hines Ward instead of Wes Welker :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Its close alright, I'm 12 up with all my guys done, you've Fred Davis left to play. Thought I was well betaen until I saw this morning that Rodgers got 43 points:)

Finished in a tie, 105 each. Congrats on making the final. Not being bitter or anything but what was the tie breaker? Regular season record?

No shame in reaching the semi finals. I'm in the final of the other league I'm in so all in all, not a bad first year of fantasy football! Hopefully not just beginner's luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

f1dan wrote: »
    Finished in a tie, 105 each. Congrats on making the final. Not being bitter or anything but what was the tie breaker? Regular season record?

No shame in reaching the semi finals. I'm in the final of the other league I'm in so all in all, not a bad first year of fantasy football! Hopefully not just beginner's luck.

Most likely the points scored by your bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

f1dan wrote: »

Thanks!

The tie breaker is the total number of offensive yards, I got 887, you got 852. Best of luck in your other final!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

got into one final out of my 5 separate leagues :) hopefully i'll have it in the bag...my team has over 120 points in each of the last 4 games...just hope they dont stuff it up this week haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

well agonisingly ive got to wait until tomorrows game to see if I won my championship.

Im all done with a 21 point lead but hes got AP. Could go either way but I guess im probably slightly favoured.

If I lose its all on Caldwell for not playing Peyton through. A paltry 7 points from my QB could be the difference maker :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Looks like I've won the Premier League. :)

Up by 7 with mehtastic finished, and I have AP and the Vikes' kicker Longwell to come

Huzzah!

kev_s88 wrote: »
    got into one final out of my 5 separate leagues :) hopefully i'll have it in the bag...my team has over 120 points in each of the last 4 games...just hope they dont stuff it up this week haha

ooooh down 8 points and i have AP and he was Sidney Rice...the tension is too much! and i blame my collapse all on Brandon Marshall and Reggie Wayne having terrible games! :( heres hoping Peterson can pull some magic out of the bag whilst Favre's throwing is poor, specially to Rice! ;)

kev_s88 wrote: »
    ooooh down 8 points and i have AP and he was Sidney Rice...the tension is too much! and i blame my collapse all on Brandon Marshall and Reggie Wayne having terrible games! :( heres hoping Peterson can pull some magic out of the bag whilst Favre's throwing is poor, specially to Rice! ;)

GOD BLESS YOU ADRIAN PETERSON! won my league by 4 points in the end...that was a nailbiter of a finale! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Got internet back for first time late on sunday hence why i had kept Jackson and dropped my other rb's. My team failed to show up except for the 2 Johnson's but over the course of the season inchicore deserved it. Best all round team by a long way imo even if i thought i could win the championship with stashing players and the bengals d/st for the final round.

• Advertisement
Advertisement