Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other entities

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

mysterious wrote: »
    Not putting tin foil on someones head. That is a direct insult.

Its not an insult, hundreds/thousands of people around the world have used it for years to stop aliens reading their minds and influences them. I dont think it works myself but seriously you should research something before you dismiss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

6th wrote: »
    Its not an insult, hundreds/thousands of people around the world have used it for years to stop aliens reading their minds and influences them. I dont think it works myself but seriously you should research something before you dismiss it.

I'm dismissing it, aliens are not daft, and tin foil is not going to stop it.

I'm trying to be serious beggining to bore me. I'm not walking around with tin foil on my head, for christ sake. get real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

This is going no where. You, in yourself, being yourself is attracting smart comments. Hell i even wanted to throw one in but seriously we are put on this earth for a purpose and its not to question life or control it, its to make it!! and create a better world, it may be a struggle but everyone struggles through life in one way or the other. Reading into all this will only drive you demented!!! NASA is full of ****, we all know that, they lie to make us feel better about things that cant be explained! But who in fairness is gona go againts them. ok im going off the point now...
    I see what ur saying but your gona find it very hard to find someone on this who will actually take u seriously because the rest of us worry about other things like feeding the kids or keeping a roof over ur head, now im not saying that in any disrespect but you will not find antone with the same views here

Actually Grimes the idea of tinfoil is very out dated, there are other means used now to stop thought invasion.

Mysterious, check out: http://www.stopabductions.com/ - I know its not abduction you have a problem with maybe somethere there will come in handy?

Velostat is the black material RAM and other sensitive computer parts are usually posted it.
    Dave! wrote: »
    Go have sex with some tin foil if you like it so much!

See Dave!, I never suggested tinfoil.

Mysterious, seeing as you wont check out the link here is some info you can ignore:
    The Telepathic War with the Aliens

By Michael Menkin

Throughout the history of the human race, wars were fought with bigger and better weapons. Muskets replaced bows and arrows, automatic rifles replaced single action ones, rockets replaced cannons, aircraft carriers replaced battleships, ballistic missiles replaced bombers, jet interceptors replaced propeller driven fighters. Weapons got more accurate, faster, with greater ranges of action and greater explosive power. In all of the wars until now, technology and numerical superiority determined victory. Superior technology, tactics and numerical strength were the key elements in warfare. All wars fought until now were "technology wars." Wars were technological superiority were decisive.

Since we are being invaded by an alien force from another world, we have a different kind of war. Our war with these beings is one of mind control, mind scan, and telepathic control, as reported by Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and Raymond Fowler. I call this type of conflict "telepathic war" to differentiate if from a "technology war." A "telepathic war" uses telepathy as a weapon in addition to the machines of a "technology war." Until now, the creatures abducting us could do so at will: they could "switch off" people or render them powerless, manipulate people's thoughts and cause them to move against their will, project mental images to us, masquerade as a friendly or sexually attractive human, and scan our entire minds.

The "thought screen helmet" is our only defense in a "telepathic war." I call this device a "thought screen helmet" because it prevents aliens from performing any kind of mental control over us. It blocks out all alien thought so humans can no longer be manipulated or controlled, and it prevents aliens from completing mental communication with us so people cannot be abducted.

The term "thought screen" is derived from the science fiction novels of Edward Elmer Smith, otherwise known as "Doc" Smith. Smith had his characters use "thought screens" to block out telepathic control. "Thought screens" were used in his novels as a defense to "telepathic war." With a working thought screen, fantasy has become reality. We can fight a "telepathic war."

telepathicwarweb.gif

Michael Menkin is an active member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi. At the College of Marin in Kentfield, California, he was a member of the Honor Society Alpha Gamma Sigma and at California State University at Long Beach he was a member of the Honor Society of Pi Sigma Alpha as well as Phi Kappa Phi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The tin foil is symbolic and tbh is a completely valid occult tool and spell component.
    The reflective nature of it for bouncing back any negative or intrusive engery
    The non aborbant inherent metal nature of it means that is creats a boundary.
    In terms of physic and physiological symbols ( you have read Jung, right? ) it is sound talisman.

Tinfoil is the modern equivalent of a sliver mirror and not to be dissed lightly as it is extremely versitile.
    You could also try one of these. disco_hat.jpg

• Advertisement

how do interdimensional energies affecting your awareness and mind?

Now if you would go back and read the link I provided at the start of this thread you'll see how a large number of people use velostat which is what I suggested to research. I never suggested tinfoil, in fact I replied to Grimes saying it was no good.

The same you open a window, and a breeze enters.

When you open this window in your own conciousness, you will feel it. Most of humanity are not aware of it, because we are drummed with junk daily.

News,
    TV
    Obama:rolleyes:
    NEWs
    Cornation street
    Nonesense
    Mcdonalds
    Media
    Radio
    Pop culture

This is also manipulating your own mind. When you turn all that off, then you can all clearly judge what I'm going through;)

Msyterious, you're telling me about developing awareness? Seriously?

This is going no where. You, in yourself, being yourself is attracting smart comments. Hell i even wanted to throw one in but seriously we are put on this earth for a purpose and its not to question life or control it, its to make it!! and create a better world, it may be a struggle but everyone struggles through life in one way or the other. Reading into all this will only drive you demented!!! NASA is full of ****, we all know that, they lie to make us feel better about things that cant be explained! But who in fairness is gona go againts them. ok im going off the point now...
    I see what ur saying but your gona find it very hard to find someone on this who will actually take u seriously because the rest of us worry about other things like feeding the kids or keeping a roof over ur head, now im not saying that in any disrespect but you will not find antone with the same views here

I agree with everything your saying.I want to make it I don't want control. I don't want bull****. I don't want a superficial reality.

Once you realise that, you begin to face what you really are.

This means facing yourself and removing the current system out of your awarenes its dumbs us down.Everywhere these days is fear fear fear ies lies deception deciet.

I want to get past this, I'm not looking fr other's to take me serioulsy I'm looking for advice and thoughts to this situation that affects us all.

Msyterious, you're telling me about developing awareness? Seriously?

yes.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think we need a little break from this topic for a while.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement