Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other entities

Options
  • 05-05-2009 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I still am so annoyed at other entities invading my thoughts trying to stop, my goals.

I want to
    Be loving, loved and lovable.

LET ME BE:mad:

Basically something is trying to influence my thoughts how the hell are you to stop it. Like a, stop projecting fear onto others. I dont want to project fear onto others, but why is something in my mind doing it??/

BTW i know aliens are trying to take over our planet, this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Have you tried a tin foil hat. It seems to work for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Grimes wrote: »
    pmsl.

Not trying to be funny original poster but just outta curiosity.how are you spreading fear onto others. Have people said it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually Grimes the idea of tinfoil is very out dated, there are other means used now to stop thought invasion.

Mysterious, check out: http://www.stopabductions.com/ - I know its not abduction you have a problem with maybe somethere there will come in handy?

Velostat is the black material RAM and other sensitive computer parts are usually posted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Well since your all "so cot up" and even envy of what i am.

Let me be quite blunt to put you in your place grimes. I came on earth not to depend on "tin foil" I came on earth to face myself. I came on earth to truley be myself in all colours shades of light and darkness.

The universe is a large school;) You better start not questioning it, but start dicerning what the **** the **** we are been spoonfed by the powers of be, NASA, the governments and church dont want us to know.

I know myself, I know what is around me, and if you cant contribute to the thread in an adult manner

DONT.:) Go watch cartoons you should be good at that, where you get your tin foil nonsense.

I'm here to change, if you cant, be the history of the last 6,000 years as per usual :rolleyes:

6th wrote: »
    Actually Grimes the idea of tinfoil is very out dated, there are other means used now to stop thought invasion.

Mysterious, check out: http://www.stopabductions.com/ - I know its not abduction you have a problem with maybe somethere there will come in handy?

Velostat is the black material RAM and other sensitive computer parts are usually posted it.

They work through you to thats why you banned me of conspriacy theories, like you the system dont want me to inform you all, but thats OK and your loss.....

You probably dont know that;) But I sense your distress at the time:p

• Advertisement

Sorry but was my post above anything but helpful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

mysterious wrote: »
    Well since your all "so cot up" and even envy of what i am.

Let me be quite blunt to put you in your place grimes. I came on earth not to depend on "tin foil" I came on earth to face myself. I came on earth to truley be myself in all colours shades of light and darkness.

The universe is a large school;) You better start not questioning it, but start dicerning what the **** the **** we are been spoonfed by the powers of be, NASA, the governments and church dont want us to know.

I know myself, I know what is around me, and if you cant contribute to the thread in an adult manner

DONT.:) Go watch cartoons you should be good at that, where you get your tin foil nonsense.

I'm here to change, if you cant, be the history of the last 6,000 years as per usual :rolleyes:

....wow.
    I'm pretty sure, nay, completely positive that nobody envies what you are.

And who do you think you are to "put" grimes "in his place"?! Are you serious?

You can't be serious.

seanybiker wrote: »
    pmsl.

Not trying to be funny original poster but just outta curiosity.how are you spreading fear onto others. Have people said it to you?

Your not a robot, your a creation. You create, and yes you can create anything. Think about that one.

On this world it is very difficult to break free from the system, cus of the habitual ways of the last 6000 years. The fear and control way of life making us enslaved.

The awakening is allowing us to now create our reality, your universe within a universe. The trouble im going through, is to fully BREAK FREE from the system.

Its not thoughts i recieve via words. It is pictures, feelings and visions I get from the infinite cosmos around me. When you step into the unknowns, you face chaos, look above, the universe is chaos. Our galaxy is changing at the minute and we are been bombarded with the ancient energies that swirl around it and it's hitting us.

Of course NASA will tell you, there aint no fish in that water.

:rolleyes:
    I'll tell you an example.
    Nasa post videos such as how big the universe is, right?! Go on youtube/google and search how big the universe is. It's amazing to watch. Thank you NASA for just giving me the perception that afilliates my awarness.;)

They start at earth and go all the way to the possible Idea of mulitverses/Ominverses.

At the end, the usual self obsessed sex line is from NASA.

For all we know we maybe the only ones.

Its actually retarded to say such ignorance. Its just unbelievable after all these years they are fooling us around. Do you realise that NASA said back in the 70s, that if there is water out there is life. Now they are still saying no life found, yet there is water on mars, for simple life to comfortably live on, as they do on the most extreme parts of this planet.

Why would they bull**** so much, cus if they do tell us there is life, the power system will **** up, and people will wake up. We will suddenly go, Oh why are we licking up to our leaders when there is a big school out there.

You all seriously need to open up the mind, and get off this tin foil ha ha joke business.

liah wrote: »
    ....wow.
    I'm pretty sure, nay, completely positive that nobody envies what you are.

And who do you think you are to "put" grimes "in his place"?! Are you serious?

You can't be serious.

Something is triggering the smart comments. I certainly didn't attract it towards me. So the friction is somewhere. Envy? I'm used to it liah. Trust me. It doesn't bother me. Infact I don't mind a bit of humour in the above lines. But coming onto the thread, to be totally off topic and sniding isn't really helpful for himself or anyone involved.

Cus he thought he was been smart, and putting him in his place, is to reassure that its his arrogance that is disruptive and non helpful. Basically if he wants to do that kind of thing, he can create his own thread at his own free will.

Yes i'm very serious about this topic, if your not, you don't have to post.

Something is triggering the smart comments. I certainly didn't attract it towards me. So the friction is somewhere. Envy? I'm used to it liah. Trust me. It doesn't bother me. Infact I don't mind a bit of humour in the above lines. But coming onto the thread, to be totally off topic and sniding isn't really helpful for himself or anyone involved.

Cus he thought he was been smart, and putting him in his place, is to reassure that its his arrogance that is disruptive and non helpful. Basically if he wants to do that kind of thing, he can create his own thread at his own free will.

Yes i'm very serious about this topic, if your not, you don't have to post.

It amazes me that you don't actually see how you invite the snide comments, and it sure as hell isn't a thing to do with envy. You're like a thirteen year old girl who thinks everyone hates her because they're jealous-- has feck all to do with envy or jealousy, has to do with the fact she's an arrogant bítch who doesn't play well with others, but she convinces herself it's envy anyway so she feels a little better about herself.

You're so far up your arse with this stuff you can't even take a small joke without thinking we're jealous?! NOBODY is jealous. Absolutely not a single soul. Quit going around attacking other people because they're making a joke. It's just a joke. Calm the hell down and get your head out.

• Advertisement

It amazes me that you don't actually see how you invite the snide comments, and it sure as hell isn't a thing to do with envy. You're like a thirteen year old girl who thinks everyone hates her because they're jealous-- has feck all to do with envy or jealousy, has to do with the fact she's an arrogant bítch who doesn't play well with others, but she convinces herself it's envy anyway so she feels a little better about herself.

You're so far up your arse with this stuff you can't even take a small joke without thinking we're jealous?! NOBODY is jealous. Absolutely not a single soul. Quit going around attacking other people because they're making a joke. It's just a joke. Calm the hell down and get your head out.

I actually am calm.

I did say I'm used to these sorta comments..,
    YET, Carry on judging, remember I haven't judged you and I shouldn't need too.

I'm male btw.

I'm male btw.

I know. Which is why I said "like" and not just "are." :)

I know you're used to these sorts of comments and I can see perfectly well why. You just gotta get it out of your head that it's jealousy and envy, because it's not. I can guarantee you that 100%. Savvy?

I know. Which is why I said "like" and not just "are." :)

I know you're used to these sorts of comments and I can see perfectly well why. You just gotta get it out of your head that it's jealousy and envy, because it's not. I can guarantee you that 100%. Savvy?

Ok . .

im still rying to dicern the role of humanity.

from my perception the galaxy watches our planet circling as each age passes.

Each time, comes a new cycle, comes a new beginnng, an new turn, a new evolution.

Like a soap opera to the stars. watching the diversity of this planet shining from afar. The polarisation of darkness and light shape our day and night. Our five continenets circled by water. all our conflicts struggle at the middleast.

People like me who know. People out there that know, its like a constant struggle. Its like every battle taking place that your not in, you feel the blood and loss of those in battle. Ever pawn on the chess board knocking over and you observing feel the battering accross the board.

the Human race, a constant contrast of light and darkness. We are destined to take both, but the struggle always seems to linger between.

My point is, coming to 2012, will we as a world finally unite as one, and be at one for one.

There will be a pole shift and there will be chaotic events to come. Aew we going to change?

One of the amazing things that is happening despite, the darkness chasing my light. Is

defeating fear, opens the door to more light. Each step is necessary to reach to the higher vibrations. Of what your destined to be. Your soul is a cosmic chain going up the ladder.

The thing humanity needs to learn.
    Every soul on earth is fully equiped to learn and unnderstand our history and past, even from whats hidden from us. It's now gone to the stage that was kept hidden from us all, is not benifecial to know. As long as we learn from what we've done in our own history. Putting the history books to rest is the next chapter of this human race.

The previous death of your loved ones, the previous pains you've gone through and all what your ancestors gone through, is them reminding you, what you've to do NOW.

The past is the mortal you, that is done, the mortality brushed.
    The Future is you, throwing yourself into the distance with a breath of risk and a death in view. The future is also mortal.

The present is immortal. The presence, if mastered, could actually make us super human;)

The day of all what comes through me was meant to be, It was shown to me very early in life, where things happened as a child were so horrific in my view, the aspiration came to me, was not to be that, but be everything that doesnt hold this fear, that all my ancestors inherited to me.

The feeling was the most profound experience in my life, I always remember it, and now i know why. It was a time I could not speak, but at this time I now can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I still am so annoyed at other entities invading my thoughts trying to stop, my goals.

Basically something is trying to influence my thoughts how the hell are you to stop it. Like a, stop projecting fear onto others. I dont want to project fear onto others, but why is something in my mind doing it??/

sounds like last weeks episode of Fringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Heh, the vibe I get from mysterious at the moment is he is on one side of the room, and we're on the other, looking in his direction, wondering what he's trying to say. :|

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

sounds like last weeks episode of Fringe

Or like when Wibbs starts describing his weird dreams.

Serious question mysterious...I didnt understand a word of that - are you binned right about now? :confused: Im not being snide in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

This thread is absolutely epic...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So your saying the tin foil hat does not work?

• Advertisement

So your saying the tin foil hat does not work?

you seem obsessed with this tin foil.

has this anything to do with what I'm dicussing?

Basically something is trying to influence my thoughts how the hell are you to stop it.
    you seem obsessed with this tin foil.

has this anything to do with what I'm dicussing?

There are people around the world who use tinfoil and materials like velostat to protect themselves from outside interference. Seriously if you're noot willing to take on peoples suggestions and at least look into them then why are you asking?

I made a very genuine response to your Op and you dismissed it despite the fact that i'm probably alot better informed that you on the subject.

You cant help people that dont want to be help.

6th wrote: »
    There are people around the world who use tinfoil and materials like velostat to protect themselves from outside interference. Seriously if you're noot willing to take on peoples suggestions and at least look into them then why are you asking?

I made a very genuine response to your Op and you dismissed it despite the fact that i'm probably alot better informed that you on the subject.

You cant help people that dont want to be help.

Okay go post a tin foil thread. I thnk you and grimes could elaborate that there.

I want to dicuss interdimensional reality and how other entities are involved with us.

In your very first post, you very clearly state "LET ME BE" in reference to these "entities," indicating that you want them to (unless I'm greatly misunderstanding?) let you be... in which case, Grimes and 6th's suggestions of a tinfoil hat or other devices to block these "entities" from entering your mind are fairly on-topic and merely meant to be of some assistance to you.

How is that NOT to do with what you're discussing?

It seems you're fairly conflicted; on one hand, you keep asking how to get these entities to leave you alone, and on the other hand you yell at anyone who gives you any suggestions! What exactly are you posting here for if you don't want anyone's suggestions? Perhaps a blog would suit you better. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I want to dicuss interdimensional reality and how other entities are involved with us.

I really didn't get that impression from your original post. I thought you wanted advice on how to stop spirits controlling your thoughts.

You've got to make this stuff clearer for us simple folk to be honest.

Really? Have you read the opening post?

The rest of us seem to be talking about what you actually said. We're not mind readers you know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Stop trolling 6th

Go have sex with some tin foil if you like it so much!

Sorry for that diversion OP, back on topic now

Well tin foil is a load of nonsense, if you understand interdimensions.

Seriously are you taking the piss with tin foil... it's not physical, so tin foil is out the window. I would hope people would stop deferring the topic.

If the ones mentioning about tin foil, how does tin foil stop interdimensional energies affecting your awareness and mind.

Serious question. Most people today are clueless about their own planet and why it was created.

The topic is about mastering onself, and oneself thoughts. Mastering onselfs reality. We are affected by everything around us, seen and unseen, heard and un heard. Be it be, the media, T.v, elites, E.Ts, History, politics, war, love, hate, emotions, relationships, thoughts, stimulants, foods, environemnt.

Not putting tin foil on someones head. That is a direct insult.

I'm having a serious dicussion, if some of you are unable to do so, please find somewhere else to babble

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Well tin foil is a load of nonsense, if you understand interdimensions.

Seriously are you taking the piss with tin foil... it's not physical, so tin foil is out the window.

are you looking for a non physical solution, like a spell or something?

• Advertisement

If the ones mentioning about tin foil, how does tin foil stop interdimensional energies affecting your awareness and mind.

how do interdimensional energies affecting your awareness and mind?

Now if you would go back and read the link I provided at the start of this thread you'll see how a large number of people use velostat which is what I suggested to research. I never suggested tinfoil, in fact I replied to Grimes saying it was no good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement