Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

g and g gr16 and tm sr16

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭me93

il offer you 15 posted for the mask and googles

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭f115

I might be interested in this lot just a few quesions first. looking at the photos if I am not mistaken there is some damage to the stock of the XM177 is this just the paint scraped off or is it more than that.Do both aegs come with working batteries.What work exactly is need on the Sr16 to get it working again.Can you confirm if the bodies of both aegs are abs or metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

WAS INTERESTED IN DOIN A CUSTOM JOB-HAVE YOU GOT UPPER RECIEVER,ALSO WHAT HAPPENED ORIGINAL SOLID STOCK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

offer 180 for the CA m733 and TM SR-16 could you throw a couple of hicaps on them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

only have one hi cap for the tm if thats ok then we have a deal
    the stocks are reversed there both extendable the xm doesnt come with a solid stock
    thats also paint scraped no damage to it
    tokyo marui only come with abs bodys the xm177 is metal
    sorry thermo im going to keep this lot together
    if fasterkyote takes it then im going to hang on to the rest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

im ok with 180 euro ca m733 tm, sr-16 plus i hi cap mag. where are you based .pm me then Sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

lovrly ill pm you and mods can lock the thread

Advertisement