Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

g and g gr16 and tm sr16

Options
  • 04-05-2009 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    my bargain of the month is back again this time its for a g and g m4 cqb
    this was bought from tony last september never skirmishes id say it had two mid caps through it. theres a little scrape at the top of the barrell but apart from that its brand new with this is also a red dot scope not sure of the make but it came from tony aswell and to sweeten the deal theres a tm sr16 in there the tm is not working atm it needs a new nozzle on the mechbox and the pins are loose also on the g and g theres a flahlight (ris type) and the g and g hi cappa and 3 midcaps looking for 400 for the lot
    please see attached pics sorry about the quality its taken from my phone.

http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv255/Andy101202/?newest=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you willing to trade/sell the tm seperate??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

not trade but if i was to get 300 for the gr id let it go for 100

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

any idea what fps the g&g is firing?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

If you offload the G&G for what you're happy with I'll offer the 100 for the TM

G AND G Is firing 320fps
    no prob on 1900 for the tm unless someone takes both come on guys look at the deal here scope flashlight and the g and g is worth over 400 alone then to have a tm thrown in !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Ill offer 250 for the G&G pending if I dont get the SRC 416 in another thread. I have one of these G&Gs already and I do like them.

OK Guys for asking price ill throw in two Cobra pmr radios with earpieces

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Am going to have to withdraw my offer on the TM, have decided against taking on a rebuilding project for the moment. Sorry if I've messed you about!
    Best of luck with the sale!

ok guys I really need the cash so im going to have a root around and throw in a bag of bbs a pair of goggles and a face mask.
    surely someone can see the bargain here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭warlords

i cant believe that nobody has taken up your offer i would take it if i get somebody to buy my mp5 and 552 commando and grenade and uniform and viper vest all for 350 if somebody takes my offer i will take yours

• Advertisement

Cheers the rent is due on monday so Im a bit desperate now and I dont have any more to throw in well over 600 euro worth of gear

some people haven't a clue about a great price when it comes up if i had it now i would take it but as i said im just wateing on the sale of my gear

Going to change this around a little with the hope of shifting this stuff this weekend :( as mr rentman wants his cut and things being tight ah well you know the story.
    g&g m4 commando with scope and flashlight
    classic army xm177 commando with top rail
    1 pair of cobra walkies (these are really top of the range)
    at least 6 mid caps and some hi caps i think 2 have to have a look
    pair of goggles and mask ( from eirsoft the ones with the 2 sheamaghs with them)
    batterys and chargers of course
    for 500 euro im open to best offers and if someone wants to bid for the TM ill do a deal on that otherwise I will have to go all in for 550 asap
    cherrs guys

will get some pics of the xm up later its all painted black (I didnt do it but it is a decent job I just never liked losing the trademarks) has been skirmished but still running like a dream this is my gun there is no other like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

I think the problem is that most people don't have €500 to spend these days, I think the only way to get rid of stuff is to split it up into several smaller items.

Deal or no deal, €500 is still €500.

where abouts are you based? offer €20 for the 6 mid caps if you wanna split depending on the make?

alright man you got pitchers of all the other stuff you have

just updated the photos
    id take 300 for the g&g with the scope and flashlight 1 hi cap and 250 for the classic and tm with the mags and radios or something to that effect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

ill give you the 300e for the g&g with the scope and flashlight and a hi cap (that would include the battery and charger of course right?... and the strap thats in the photo ! :)) if you throw in the goggles and mask and a some BBs ?
    how many mid caps with that ?

i dont know where you are based - close to dublin ?

deal without the sling!! (cheeky thats my fault should have taken it off that was a gift from my old boss its an Zahal 2 point m4 sling and I have 2 of them!! will be keeping those for when things get better) pm sent

that leaves us with the ca xm177 the TM SR16 With 2 cobra pmr¬s 8 mid caps and 1 hi cap 2 spare batts for the xm177 250 the lot come on if your good ill throw in one last pair of goggles as I wont be needing them for a bit : (

is that a no on my offer for the mids?

• Advertisement

ill upgrade my offer to €30 for the 8 midcaps depending on make!

id rather try and keep the mags together with the guns if No one takes them there yours

alright there man how much for the mask goggles and radio and would them mags fit a type 89 do you no

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Any G&G/TM compatable mags should fit the T-89 (with very few exceptions),,,however TM T-89 mags wont fit most M4's(not sure about the BE T-89),,strange but true.

sorry warlords came back from work with the post unsent
    these radios cant be sold as single as one charger powers 2 radios
    would take 70 yo yos for them

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    sorry warlords came back from work with the post unsent
    these radios cant be sold as single as one charger powers 2 radios
    would take 70 yo yos for them
    If warlords doesn't want the radios I'll offer asking of €70.

NO PROBLEM PLENTY OF STUFF TO GO ROUND

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭me93

so whats left is the mask and googles

atm theres the
    ca xm177
    the tm sr16
    2 cobra radios
    8 midcaps
    mask and goggles

250 the lot