Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Forum Day Out - June 13th Bray Fishing Club

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

mr.jingle wrote: »
    I no what ya mean paul it didnt really work out but it was decided ages ago that was goin to happen it just went on longer than expected we shud have organised a little game of killers or somethin ourselves on the other board keep us goin but as ya say ya live an learn
    i had to go early anyway but everyone said it was a great nite some really good players didnt expect that standard at all knew a few but not all the lads but great to see so many turn up i say the next one will be even bigger cant wait and rats better not have it when take that are on again :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

paulcorr wrote: »
    i had to go early anyway but everyone said it was a great nite some really good players didnt expect that standard at all knew a few but not all the lads but great to see so many turn up i say the next one will be even bigger cant wait and rats better not have it when take that are on again :D:D

I might organise it for when Boyzone are on!;):D Do you like them aswell?;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I might organise it for when Boyzone are on!;):D Do you like them aswell?;):p
    no there crap give me westlife any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

paulcorr wrote: »
    no there crap give me westlife any day

LOL!!!:D:pac:

I'll check out when they are playing in Dublin just for you!:D:D:D

Advertisement