Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - WHO IS HEATHER'S BABY DADDY???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Was anyone watching the soap awards and the montage at the start showed her and Billy kissing???

Any chance it could be his?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVYHx8T_Qc&feature=related

at 1:19

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jkrowling

Just saw that Christians big story line is a love afair with Syeed Masood

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0529/eastenders.html

So that rules out his big story line as exposing him as ev's baby's daddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I really hope its not Darrens!! How would that have happened?
    Love if it was the mystery man he seemed alright and heather would be happy for once!!!

Anyone else feel so sorry for christian atm? auhhh lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Well the actress who plays Heather says that even she doesn't know who the baby's Dada is yet! Remember when she found the courage to write the baby's Dad a letter? Well, she walked up to Darren, Minty and Gary (Not sure if Phil was there) and she looked at them with the letter in her hand and then she lost her nerve and walked out. It would be just WRONG if it was Darren! :eek:. Hopefully we will find out soon!
    Heather tells Shirley next week but she tells her to put the baby up for adoption and Heather is horrified
    . And it can't be Gary because both him and Dawn are departing. I'd imagine if Eastenders wanted a really juicy "Who's the Daddy" storyline they would keep the Dad in the picture so it would all build up, to Heather eventually telling him before/even after the birth. I didn't see Phil on the night of the George Michael lid incident though. Hope it is not Darren but it would make a good S/L if he was the Dad. Also, they'd have to bring Eddie (the bloke that was interested in Hev) in full time for him to be the Dad. So, it's either Minty, Phil or Darren!! Jaysus, Darren a Dad to Hev's baby?! :eek:. It would be a gr8 S/L if Phil was the Dad because of Shirley fancying him and everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I remember Phil was there because I specifically remember him and Billy being on their own; Billy lamented the fact that they were both without a girlfriend while Phil cracked a joke saying the difference is that he could pull if he wanted to, Billy couldn't.

I also remember Heather saying of the father that she wasn't even sure if he would remember. This to me suggests someone who was out of it on drink, which in turn suggests Phil, but I think that the conceiving was just before Phil went off the rails.

It's a tough one. I would laugh and switch off if it was Darren. But if it is was Phil, it would certainly be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wanda

Defo Darren....I think:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SparkieJen

My initial thought was Phil too but I don't really know why! It can't be Darren... that's just wrong!

Advertisement