Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - WHO IS HEATHER'S BABY DADDY???

Options
  • 04-05-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

So its got me baffled.... I thought it was Minty, then Gary. Now I've no clue. It was a shock in the first place that she's up the duff! Her baby scan looked like a near full grown baby but she's only 3 months gone or something.

So, anyway, who do you think it is?? And when did it happen?? (and dont say 3 months ago!!:D)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

its phills just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭teachertrixibel

I thought it was Billy??? Only got that based on tonight's programme though - haven't been watching a huge amount of it later... Can't believe it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

I think it happened the night she was in the niteclub and her friend blondie one (cant think of her name) hired some fella to be with her and it turned out to be another fella that was actually into her but remember when she ran into the toilet and all we say was some fellas hand helping her out of toilet, as to who it is I do not know, Phil Mitchell????! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

its a ridiculous storyline.

my money's on phil, but i still think its a mad idea

• Registered Users Posts: 18,490 ✭✭✭✭kippy

What about the young fella?
    His name hasnt been mentioned so far but he was in tonights episode a lot and mentioned about never wanting kids.....usually a dead giveaway in soaps.......

• Advertisement

kippy wrote: »
    His name hasnt been mentioned so far but he was in tonights episode a lot and mentioned about never wanting kids.....usually a dead giveaway in soaps.......

didn't see it tonight so which young fella you talking about?

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,490 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Zippie84 wrote: »
    didn't see it tonight so which young fella you talking about?

thanks.
    His name just came to me there,
    Darren

Darren

wow - how weird would that be lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Zippie84 wrote: »
    its a ridiculous storyline.

my money's on phil, but i still think its a mad idea
    its phills just saying

I have a horrible it's Phil's too! Oh god that would just be wrong though!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Darren

OMG, not Darren!!!
    I never even thought about Phil!!! Good jaysus I hope its not.

• Advertisement

It is going to be Mintys, and he is going realise that actually he cares about her deeply, and they are going to get together and live happily ever after forever and ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Moonbaby wrote: »
    It is going to be Mintys, and he is going realise that actually he cares about her deeply, and they are going to get together and live happily ever after forever and ever.

Aw do you think?
    That'd be sweet!

MILF wrote: »
    Aw do you think?
    That'd be sweet!

No! Hello! It is eastenders. Nobody is allowed to be happy ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I reckon it's an Immaculate Conception myself, poor woman doesn't seem to know herself. It's like that letter is burning a hole in her hand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

jessie37 wrote: »
    I think it happened the night she was in the niteclub and her friend blondie one (cant think of her name) hired some fella to be with her and it turned out to be another fella that was actually into her but remember when she ran into the toilet and all we say was some fellas hand helping her out of toilet, as to who it is I do not know, Phil Mitchell????! :eek:

Yes I agree, it's the guy she met in the nightclub. They all thought he was a prostitute (as Shirley had hired one) but in fact it was just a guy that she was getting on great with. Someone told her he was a prostitute and she ran off into the toilets crying. Then the real gigolo turned up so they realised the other guy was genuine but at that stage seemed to have disappeared.
    Later they showed her in the toilet cubicle and someone put the 'George Michael yoghurt lid*' under the door. She opened the door and smiled but we never saw who it was. I'm assuming it was your man back and they spent the night together although it was never mentioned since.

* The yoghurt lid was from when Shirley took her to George Michaels house. They snuck into the garden etc and had great craic. On the way out she fell over the wall or something and knocked over a bin. Anyway, she kept the lid as it had been licked by George Michael. She got it laminated and was wearing it around her neck that night for good luck. (As it turns out it wasn't even GM's house but Shirley kept quiet when she realised so as not to upset 'Ev.)

I SERIOUSLY doubt it's Phil. Plus she's never slept with either Gary or Minty as far as I remember.

Poor old Heather - I hope she get's together with your man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I could just about picture Heather having a baby boy and calling him George Michael Trott in his honour :D if all goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I read somewhere that Darren was the father. Maybe Shirley is the father, she has the biggest balls in eastenders

Onkle wrote: »
    I read somewhere that Darren was the father. Maybe Shirley is the father, she has the biggest balls in eastenders

When did her and Darren hook up? Did I miss it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Its suppose to be Phil's baby

I would love it to be Garry's baby - now that would wipe the smile from airhead Dawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

I doubt he's Heather's baby daddy but yes the whole "I'm not planning to have kids anytime soon" line usually means that he's about to become a daddy. Though I suspect it will be Libby who becomes pregnant and therefore there'll be a whole storyline around her having to choose whether or not to keep it and give up going to oxford etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭babel2

i think the dad is either ben mitchell or bobby beale.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭babel2

JP Liz wrote: »
    Its suppose to be Phil's baby

I would love it to be Garry's baby - now that would wipe the smile from airhead Dawn
    im pretty sure it is his baby because he and dawn leave walford but split up before they go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭LittleEve

Darren and Heather - talk about the odd couple :eek:
    yea i hope its the guy from the club too, heather deserves a break :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sinbad1

Ive just found out through a reliable source..

Its....

Phat Butchers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Maybe its Winston's baby :D he hasnt been mentioned already

BTW Christian has a big storyline coming up could it be the only gay in Walford is the dad :cool:

Something still tells me it might be Phil's. They better not drag out the identity of the father as long as they dragged out the Ronnie/Danielle story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I was going to say Phil in order to tie in with his alcoholism and Heather's comment of "I doubt he'd even remember", but if she's three months pregnant then it can't be Phil as he was sober three months ago. If it's Darren, well, odd couple is right to say the very least!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The night she was in the pub with the letter it really looked as if it was Gary she was looking at. No way would Minty go near her...he's been beating her off for months and I don't think he'd use her for a night.
    It would be a disaster if it was Phil's. She should never tell him if it is.
    I heard Darren saying that alright about not wanting kids and I thought it was a bit odd, as if it was paving the way for a storyline..I'd be surprised if she'd go with someone so young. He looks ridiculous in the suit..like it was his confirmation:D.
    For those who remember I wonder if they'll go down the same road as in the whole whodunnit with Michelle Fowler's baby. It showed Michelle on the phone furtively asking to meet someone then it cut to nearly every man in the square answering their phones and leaving their houses. Turns out it was Den.....big shock there:eek:!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

just my 2 cents..

there's no way it could be Darren.. just physically it wouldnt work lol

i dont think Phil was on his drinkin bringe 3 months ago.. that was only recently after the wedding in April..

plus, Heather has slept with Gary before.. remember when her and Shirley first moved to the Square, there was a kareoke house warming and she ended up with a very drunk Gary?!

I recon, its either Gary's and it causes major problems for him and Dawn..
    or its Minty's and it causes problems for him and his hippy chick..

i don't think its Ricky's cause aparantly him and Sam Mitchel are supposed to have a kid (which messes up any chance of him and B'yanca!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭niall3r

Its darrens

Advertisement