Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

hi,

Will these feed back into the Supporters club do you know ?

Thanks
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

RobAMerc wrote: »
    hi,

Will these feed back into the Supporters club do you know ?

Thanks
    Rob

It was through the Ulster Supporters Club that I got the email Rob. I reckon they will sell them all because they don't want to lose their allocation. They sold Italian tickets at a loss to members just to keep their numbers up for next year AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭chris_c

Just bought tickets for the Ireland v barbarians told the fella I wanted east terrace tickets happydays he printed out the tickets and they say east terrace south can someone confirm these arnt behind the sticks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,719 ✭✭✭✭phog

chris_c wrote: »
    Just bought tickets for the Ireland v barbarians told the fella I wanted east terrace tickets happydays he printed out the tickets and they say east terrace south can someone confirm these arnt behind the sticks

East terrace Sth are on the side lines, anywhere from the halfway line to the deadball line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Ireland Scotland tickets hogan stand section 328 row O 2 tickets for anyone who's interested pm me asap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,719 ✭✭✭✭phog

Munster V Leinster tickets available from Leinster rugby to non STHs, you will have to create an account before purchasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

phog wrote: »
    Munster V Leinster tickets available from Leinster rugby to non STHs, you will have to create an account before purchasing.

Just got them, delighted! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Just got them, delighted! :D:D

Me too... over the moon, thanks phog

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭smurphy29

Looking for a direct swap: Have two tix for Leinster v Clermont in the SOUTH stand, but my ST is for the NORTH. Does anyone with the same problem in reverse want to swap two north stand tickets for my two south stand tickets?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

There were a very small number (less than 100) of Leinster v Clermont tickets for sale in the Leinster shop in Donnybrook as of yesterday, there might be some available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

Hi, I was pointed in the direction of this thread. Does anyone know where I could pick up tickets to Ireland's summer tour to the SH?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/7450.php

Biarritz vs Munster on public sale.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Anyone know if more tickets will be released for the Ire vs Baa Baas game? Have a ticket for the East Terrace and looking to pick up a second, all gone on Ticketmaster. If anyone has a spare for the terrace I'd gladly take it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Sandwlch

Anyone selling a par of Heineken cup final tickets for this Sat 22nd at good value ? PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

My boss is bringing some clients from South Africa to watch the Ireland v Boks game in November. Does anyone know anything about tickets for this? The IRFU website is very out of date. Do these tickets usually go on general sale?

Any help you can give is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

shanagarry wrote: »
    My boss is bringing some clients from South Africa to watch the Ireland v Boks game in November. Does anyone know anything about tickets for this? The IRFU website is very out of date. Do these tickets usually go on general sale?

Any help you can give is much appreciated.

Wow, that's a ballsy move to organise a trip from SA without any guarantee of tickets... Particularly with the reduced capacity in Lansdowne...Best of luck

Why not try to email them and ask?

Email General Queries: info@IrishRugby.ie
    Ticket Queries: ticketqueries@IrishRugby.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

They're not just travelling for the game, but it coincides nicely. It's in the planning stage at the moment so just want to know what the general situation will be about getting tickets. The South African side are worse than useless for getting information from.

Thanks, I will email them and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

At the RDS tonight and would love to go to game there tomorrow, just need the one ticket. what do ye reckon the chances are?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

I have two tickets to the Ireland vs Barbarians game in Thomond if anyone is interested.

Seat location: section S204, row LL, seats 94-93
    Total price (face value): €99.00 (€49.50 each)
    Fri 4 Jun 2010, 19:45

I'm in Dublin, but I can meet you anywhere around town between now & then.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

Ciaran-Irl wrote: »
    I have two tickets to the Ireland vs Barbarians game in Thomond if anyone is interested.

Seat location: section S204, row LL, seats 94-93
    Total price (face value): €99.00 (€49.50 each)
    Fri 4 Jun 2010, 19:45

I'm in Dublin, but I can meet you anywhere around town between now & then.

Will sell these for half price - €50 for the two of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

hello I will purchase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

I applied for two tickets for all of Ireland's pool games a couple of months back, my credit card has been charged in the last couple of days so guess I got them.

I hope to be in Oz around that time so would obviously use them if I am over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Single match tickets available in Sept.

My experience at France tells me no need to panic for the USA and Russia tix, you will get them on site for cheap as chips.

Italy may be worth buying up front and Oz is a must buy.

The CEO for RWC NZ was on the rugby show here and there has been a great take up interntionally but Oz has been very slack so far, ( possibly due to proximity its not a priority to feel they need to get orgnaised so far out )
    therfore we should hop on these single match tix and make it a "Home Game"

I wonder should we start a thread to support this idea, If Munster can do it to Leinster we can do it in NZ to Oz !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 giggidyelmo

I just got rejected for pool tickets. Not happy at all as I was banking on heading to New Zealand around then on a trip. I'm sure I'll pick some up in between, rejection is just so tough (sob)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

just wondering where are tickets bought for this game, are they on sale to the general public or only too members of fan clubs and sports clubs as that's all i can seem to find them being sold to i also tried ticket master and they know noting either :confused:

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

spider_pig wrote: »
    just wondering where are tickets bought for this game, are they on sale to the general public or only too members of fan clubs and sports clubs as that's all i can seem to find them being sold to i also tried ticket master and they know noting either :confused:

cheers

If you can get to kerry tomrrow then i have 4 tickets here im not using. I tried to get a refund on them but the IRFU said that due to the game being sold out, no chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

What on earth to do you mean when you say that you should not be selling a ticket above its value? It happens in the porperty market, all airlines do it, it is simply supply and demand.

If you buy a ticket online, take some time out to read the terms & conditions that you agree to when completing the sale.
    Or when you actually get your ticket, take a peek on the reverse side for these conditions.

It is not "simply supply and demand". The market price is set by the vendor. Anything else lies outside the remit of the terms and conditions of sale and nullifies legal protection for the purchasing party.
    You'll also find that if caught scalping, the IRFU reserves full legal right to cancel said ticket allocation.
    If you buy from supporters club for example, membership and tickets will be cancelled. If from a rugby club, the club can find itself in trouble.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

i got sorted last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ticket sales are not permitted on this forum. i'm not sure how many times this needs to be said. next user to try and sell tickets will be banned

Advertisement