Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Dib Dib Dib - FAO of Kayroo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

I was regged but couldn't play... wonder if I cashed...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 39,035 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Would of loved to make this Keith, not a whole lot of net access over here,
    so throw the 50euro you owe me into the kitty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Hi JP,

Unfortunetly i wont be at the masters. Its my little girls communion the following week, and we've a lot of prep to do for the party when i'm up in Letterkenny at the weekend. Lots of people staying over so we need to redecorate and clean the house from top to bottom...fun!

People can still use Trippie01 on stars to transfer money until the end of today/maybe tomorrow. Hopefully anyone else that does not have a stars account, can get the money to Keith by some other means.

Based on this thread, we have/will have raised a total of..

private tournie $560
    Semibluff $150
    Doc Farrell $20
    nicnicnic $22
    rag2gar $20
    Rasta $30
    Yuletired $20
    ionapaul $20
    JP Poker €50
    Mellor €50

$842 in Trippie's account which is €634, plus JP and Mellor makes a total of €734...wp everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

I have 887.40 in the account tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Trippie wrote: »
    thats scarey.... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

Good game last night (well done to FD and Gilly for setting it up!) lost getting all aggro raising/re-raising/shoving pre-flop with QQ into Gilly's AA... in my defence, I was only a break (dealing in the Crowne Plaza) and Stephen let me used the laptop... so only had 20 mins to donk my chips in style! :D

WD to Kayroo and his Cubs: the real 'winner'! Now... There is a condition attached to this: Tippie cannot withdraw the funds until Kayroo posts a picture of himself in his scoutmaster uniform! :D

(We girls lurve seeing men in uniform :pac:)

On a separate note: I'm playing the 100 game in Plaza today and I've already promised 20% of myself to the fund! (Ahem! Well I am gonna try...)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

Now, remember only $7:40 of it is yours...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Now... There is a condition attached to this: Tippie cannot withdraw the funds until Kayroo posts a picture of himself in his scoutmaster uniform! :D

kayroo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I was too late for this and I don't have any money on Stars, I'll give you 20 quid next time I see you Keith, make sure you tap me up for it if I forget. This is on the condition that you're not wearing that uniform whenever that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Wasn't able to play this but fair play to everyone for organising it. I came 16th, obv much better than if I had of actually played!

• Advertisement

rag2gar wrote: »
    kayroo.jpg

First off: Where the **** did you find that??? Is it on my Facebook page from Paddy's Day???

Secondly: I made that woggle myself:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

First off: Where the **** did you find that??? Is it on my Facebook page from Paddy's Day???

Secondly: I made that woggle myself:cool:

Always pictured you smaller......jack russel.....lol

oleras wrote: »
    Always pictured you smaller......jack russel.....lol

6'3" thank you.

6'3" thank you.

In a good way.......handsome man !! and i can say that as a hetro male, or can i ? yeah i can.....lol

oleras wrote: »
    In a good way.......handsome man !! and i can say that as a hetro male, or can i ? yeah i can.....lol

he just takes a good picture tbh

You're just jealous cause you're ginger and therefore have no reflection and cannot be seen in pictures.

Thats all the likes of playgirl wants.....and some of the chicks here.......:D

edit: 2010 Kayroo calander.....lol......tying knots......next fund raiser !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭JamieCarra

Hi Kayroo, think I was on your table for a while in blanchardstown yesterday.

Best of luck with the fundraising

JamieCarra wrote: »
    Hi Kayroo, think I was on your table for a while in blanchardstown yesterday.

Best of luck with the fundraising

In cash or tourney? Which one were you? Since I never shut up I am quite easy to identify unfortunately.

Seat 7 (2 seats to the right of the QQ guy) on the table you bust out on (Black Hoody + pony tail).

• Advertisement

JamieCarra wrote: »
    Seat 7 (2 seats to the right of the QQ guy) on the table you bust out on (Black Hoody + pony tail).

Ah yes, I remember you.

Was so annoyed when that guy said he played the QQ well. I made a huge mistake in miscounting his stack and then the only card in the deck that means I cannot fold hits the river. He bet like 1,100 into a 4k pot on the turn too. Such a weird hand.

I don't mind though, I crushed the cash game afterwards so that's a few more euros into the camp fund.

Hope you did well in the tourney.

Nah, no joy in the tourney, was sitting around 5.7k (blinds 400/800) when it got folded to my in the co so I shoved with my 109o only for the guy in seat 8 (who went on to win the whole thing) to wake up with KK :(

Managed to make a bit back in the cash game myself so trip down wasn't a total waste of time thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

rag2gar wrote: »
    kayroo.jpg

did they teach him how to do the little knots in his hair aswell..... ah bless him.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Hey guys,

I sent Tipple $30 on ppp for the scouts, sorry i missed that Gilly and FD looked like fun, but i was busy get dogged in a live tourny!

Well done guys! Gl

Ugh, I jumped the gun earlier without saying anything and have withdrawn the 945 dollars which was transferred to me. A big thanks to everyone. I'll still accept transfers if anyone else wants to donate as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

pgodkin wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I sent Tipple $30 on ppp for the scouts, sorry i missed that Gilly and FD looked like fun, but i was busy get dogged in a live tourny!

Well done guys! Gl

Cheers Phil.

Lets give Trippie a break now and not transfer anymore to him..cant give the poor guy anymore ticking timebombs :pac:

Advertisement