Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ouija boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shell007

i wouldnt do them personally! I guess im just afraid of what might happen, but i also dont believe! Wierd:rolleyes:

My friends have done them! One friend in particular believe in them, and has said when she did it the glass actually smashed agained the wall beside them... I dont know how true that is. :rolleyes:
    My other friend is from hong kong, she believes in white magic, and wont touch an ouija board, she is not the type to believe in things like that, but id kinda trust her more... :)
    Were all doing science, bacause of that i think we cant really say that ghosts and things of that nature dont exist, just because i cant see them doesnt mean someone else cant! But until i do see one ill still be sceptical!

Advertisement