Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest things said to you in the Jaxx

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i would of found what ice cubes dad said to him friday when hes on the ttoilet strange

A taka dog and put my foot up his ass bang bang bang all day long thats ma pleasure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Waiting to drop a hot and curly one ,this guy comes out from the cubicle with a load of coke.
    He invites me in for some and I refuse ,then he winks at me and says "You don't know what your missing love" :eek::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Jeez :D

Some hot shítters here indeed.

Was in a hotel(pub) in South Africa, outside Ladysmith. Sat night the place was hopping went in for a dump but the one cube was occupied.

Flutt was waiting when in comes a big 22stone rooineck,takes one look at the bog, backs over to the urinals ,drops the safari suit pants, and fcukin p l a s t e r s the pot top to bottom with fawn matter.

Suits up without a word and says"Never drink that Juba beer Yaapie,I'm tilling you,you cawnt hold it in"

The Flutther was mightily impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

was in the local a few years ago and there is a kinda partition between urinals and cubicals ,anyway was having a leak talking to a fellow friend about a certain stunner whom i had spent the previos night with ,and spilt a few details that was kinda between me and my friend until my father walked out of the cubicle and stared me out of it,

that wasnt embarressing enough to hear my grand father grunting and coffing in the other cubicle, and he let a shout out at me , just as this girls father walked into the toilets,

"i suppose knowing you, you will be after her mother tonight"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Drunk woman in the bathroom, to me:"Do you believe in God?"

Drunk me: "Eh...I don't know..eh"

Woman: "Cause I don't think I do...ye know?"

Drunk me: "Eh..."

Woman: "It's funny...isn't it?" Walks out.

Me: "Eh, right so."

Why alcohol and theological debate don't mix.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Some guy in a pub in Belgium was convinced I had drugs to sell him. That's probably my only semi-weird experience:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Waiting in line for a urinal, there was 3 of them.

The guy ahead of me was p*ssed as a fart, fairly old man, when the guy on the Right hand side finished up, the old man stumbled over, unzipped and then said

"Ah for f*ck sake, pointed to me, here you go here, I'll wait on these two"

Above the urinal, someone had written
    "Express Lane - 4 pints or less"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

This was said to a friend of mine in the toilets of Dorans. Anyone familiar with the toilets in Dorans will know that they have those strange urinal cakes that make a squeaking noise.

My friend was taking a peepee when the guy next to him (a rather strange looking foreign guy) turned his head towards him. He had an extremely intense/serious look on his face and also seemed a bit demented.

He motioned to the urinal cakes and said (in a strong foreign accent) "they scream cause they want your piss...".

Without so much as a smile, he zipped up and left the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BuddyGlass

At the next urinal. Some aul lad. "So... how long has that been in use?" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Was at a Comedy gig in vicar st. and i went down to the jax and i was washin me hands and this foreign chap with all his colognes turned ta me and said "me spray u now?".. i was a bit drunk and thought this was hilarious.. better than the comedian:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Not really heard but seen. I was in a nightclub once and was desperate for a piss so off to the toilets I went. Open the door and go around the corner to the urinals only to some insanely drunk girl who was in a mess taking a dump into the urinal. I started laughing, took out my phone and took a picture, then turned around and went to the other bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Was sitting on a sink in a nightclub one night because I had sprained my ankle on the wet floor and this guy comes in and takes my pic, then proceeds into the nearest cubical.
    cue strange noises.
    I was so :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Was sitting on a sink in a nightclub one night because I had sprained my ankle on the wet floor and this guy comes in and takes my pic, then proceeds into the nearest cubical.
    cue strange noises.
    I was so :o

take it as a complament...

atleast someone is admiring your...

Unique looks ??

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

When i was about 13, i was asked if i wanted to make a quick fiver,just replied, do it yourself ya queer ****er and ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

nice rack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

minxie wrote: »
    nice rack :D

That must have been in the Stage Door.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

galwayrush wrote: »
    That must have been in the Stage Door.:D
    went in there once and came out screaming :pac:

Advertisement