Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl's airsoft

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

<snip>

We are still doing the girls night yes but it is by bookings only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Thanks Evelyn, we are hoping to start within two weeks. It will just be a crash course in the basics though. We have had a lot of the ladies in and most (not all) of them feel a bit awkward about skirmishing when there are loads of blokes around. The plan is to get them into it and them send them to join whatever team or form a team but we aren't really supportive of an all girl team, this would lead to an all girl league which is exactly what we don't want!

Hence the idea.
    why would a girls team mean a girls league would have to form? Can't a girls team play a mens team? There's no physical side to airsoft that would unlevel the ground.... I cant see why a group of girls couldnt whipe the floor with all these supposedly hard men ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

supposedly hard?:P
    I'm gonna have to start wearing a tracksuit to skirmishes:D

Firekitten wrote: »
    why would a girls team mean a girls league would have to form? Can't a girls team play a mens team? There's no physical side to airsoft that would unlevel the ground.... I cant see why a group of girls couldnt whipe the floor with all these supposedly hard men ;)

Remember I said this?
    this would lead to an all girl league which is exactly what we don't want!

We don't want women and men sperated in this sport (sure we have both women and men in our team as do kosa and the contractors) but we DO want more women in the sport which is why we offer a girls only night to allow those that feel a wee bit awkward playing against men at the start to have an easy way in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Remember I said this?

We don't want women and men sperated in this sport (sure we have both women and men in our team as do kosa and the contractors) but we DO want more women in the sport which is why we offer a girls only night to allow those that feel a wee bit awkward playing against men at the start to have an easy way in.
    sorry... blonde moment there!
    Totally agree tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

my sister and her friend are almost convinced - but everybody i invite always think twice once i talk numbers - i do understand what i'm paying for but they, sometimes, don't...

my sister and her friend are almost convinced - but everybody i invite always think twice once i talk numbers - i do understand what i'm paying for but they, sometimes, don't...

You worded that fairly carefully. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

You worded that fairly carefully. :pac:

hehehe - no sudden moves...

hehehe - no sudden moves...

I know how that is.

Advertisement