Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl's airsoft

Options
  • 29-04-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭

Hi all, we are starting a girls only night on Mondays. If you would be interested (or know someone that may be interested) just mail: girls(at)airsoftreloaded.ie or call: (085) 7555912.

Lads if your sick of your better half moaning at you for "wasting money" on "That stupid game" then why not get them into this great sport of ours?

Girls are you sick of your fella saying oh I'm the best at airsoft? Sure why not get involved and in a week or two go out to a skirmish and kick his ass!

The point of this is to get more girls into airsoft.

A soft way into a hard game!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Thread moved to retailers/site forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Best of luck with it, guys and girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Thanks boss, we are looking at any way to intise women into this great sport of ours and maybe a day for them to play and not feel awkward will do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

nice idea lads.

next thing you'll be arranging singles nights... :)

nice idea lads.

next thing you'll be arranging singles nights... :)

Sure why not, you lonely dude?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

Sure why not, you lonely dude?

LOOOOLLLLL haha

Lacertus wrote: »
    LOOOOLLLLL haha

Twas funny alright.

To keep this on topic lads I just want to remind you that if you know anyone interested in this idea please email: girls(at)airsoftreloaded.ie or call: (085) 7555912.

We already have around 15 ladies into it so you won't be alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

:) Bring One Get One Free (game). To encourage more girls to turn up, how about offering a free game to any established player who brings a new player along for their first game?

It seems to work for the supermarkets. One per customer, while stocks last. Just an idea...

PM inbound.

OzCam wrote: »
    :) Bring One Get One Free (game). To encourage more girls to turn up, how about offering a free game to any established player who brings a new player along for their first game?

It seems to work for the supermarkets. One per customer, while stocks last. Just an idea...

PM inbound.

Done.

If your a girl and want to pop up you can bring a freind for half the price (the price will already be slightly lowered)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 christina-nag

Hi guys,

Well done for putting this on.. brilliant idea!
    Shame im here in UK, ill let my girls know in Ireland about this for ya :-)
    All the best and good luck with it.. i know its not an easy task !

Christina ( National Airsoft Girls)
    www.nationalairsoftgirls.com

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Well done for putting this on.. brilliant idea!
    Shame im here in UK, ill let my girls know in Ireland about this for ya :-)
    All the best and good luck with it.. i know its not an easy task !

Christina ( National Airsoft Girls)
    www.nationalairsoftgirls.com

Thanks Christina,

Any help offered will be help accepted . ha ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i'll forward this link to a couple of friends - you might get a couple more (hopefully)

warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

My female companion is hinting more and more she wants to give this " shooting lark" a try :)

And got help you, cause I can just tell she would be much better then me. She is starting to annoy me and how fast she is reloading m4 mags, I'm not impressed :)

I'll try get her down for a looksy and see if it gets her interested at all.

i'll forward this link to a couple of friends - you might get a couple more (hopefully)

warrior

Thanks!

TheDoc wrote: »
    My female companion is hinting more and more she wants to give this " shooting lark" a try :)

And got help you, cause I can just tell she would be much better then me. She is starting to annoy me and how fast she is reloading m4 mags, I'm not impressed :)

I'll try get her down for a looksy and see if it gets her interested at all.

Cool man, I will be releasing the starting date soon!

a friend's girlfriend gave him a M4 and got another for herself to go and play with him - when i grow up, i want a girlfriend that would get me an M4 and go skirmishing and camping with me... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi Guys brillant idea:D myself and andrea and jenny might make it up from galway for this ;)when are ye hoping to start
    regards and good luck it great to see you guys encouraging the ladies;)
    Evelyn

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi Guys brillant idea:D myself and andrea and jenny might make it up from galway for this ;)when are ye hoping to start
    regards and good luck it great to see you guys encouraging the ladies;)
    Evelyn

Thanks Evelyn, we are hoping to start within two weeks. It will just be a crash course in the basics though. We have had a lot of the ladies in and most (not all) of them feel a bit awkward about skirmishing when there are loads of blokes around. The plan is to get them into it and them send them to join whatever team or form a team but we aren't really supportive of an all girl team, this would lead to an all girl league which is exactly what we don't want!

Hence the idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 the devilsace

a friend's girlfriend gave him a M4 and got another for herself to go and play with him - when i grow up, i want a girlfriend that would get me an M4 and go skirmishing and camping with me... :D
    She sounds like a girlfriend made by Carlsbreg:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

She sounds like a girlfriend made by Carlsbreg:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL.

• Advertisement

Hi all just to let everyone know the girls night is starting up monday the 18th of may thats monday next week lads sorry but it is for girls only to get them use to the game before they go in to kick butt and take over!!!:(

Hi all just to let everyone know the girls night is starting up monday the 18th of may thats monday next week lads sorry but it is for girls only to get them use to the game before they go in to kick butt and take over!!!:(

Hi all, just a little reminder of this event. We have a fair few girls signed but but can take a few more.

Again if your interested just email: girls(at)airsoftreloaded.ie, call: 085 7555912 or drop into The Warehouse, we are located in:

Airsoft Reloaded
    Unit 2A Newtown road,
    Malahide road business park,
    Malahide Road,
    Dublin 17.

Check www.airsoftreloaded.ie for more details!

Hi all, just a little reminder of this event. Last chance to sign up as it starts Monday.

Again if your interested just email: girls(at)airsoftreloaded.ie, call: 085 7555912 or drop into The Warehouse, we are located in:

Airsoft Reloaded
    Unit 2A Newtown road,
    Malahide road business park,
    Malahide Road,
    Dublin 17.

Check www.airsoftreloaded.ie for more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Girls night? curious idea....

why practice against ourselves? not the sworn enemy? they make much more enticing targets.

Cudos for putting this on, but i think ill have to skip. Been playing too long to need a beginers night XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I kind of enjoy shooting the boys, but I might give this a shot too :)
    but if I hear someone complain about breaking a nail, I can't help my instinctive actions...
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Unfortunately I have to admit to doing that atleast once... But they were pretty marpat nails :D They survived a whole weekender only to have one break on taking the mag out at the safezone at the end.

Dont think we have to be super tomboys to be into airsoft... girly girls can play too... Heck some of us have to manage hecktic social lifes and preening with running around diving in muddy trenches... :D

I may pop over for this... sounds a blast. Cant help imagining a hen party with firearms being less dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

oh I fully admit to wearing make up on the airsoft field:p
    and wanting an ACU handbag Lol

does face-paint counts as make-up and pouch bag counts for hand-bag ?

Hi all,

Just so you know, the girls night works on bookings only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Secret Airsoft

<snip>

Advertisement