Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the kinky agnostics among you.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

Dades wrote: »
    Takes people minds away from carping in the other threads and provided a great opportunity for a Father Ted pic? Sold for me anyway. ;)

Excellent idea, we should start pimping a new alt lifestyle, spirituality and medicine every week. I know the recession is hitting my friend hard who does Acupuncture, he probably wouldn't mind some free publicity. It's seriously something all of us shouldn't rule out, I mean how else are you going to keep your qi flowing correctly right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It's seriously something all of us shouldn't rule out, I mean how else are you going to keep your qi flowing correctly right?

Look at pics of nekkid women photographic portrait art on the net?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Nodin wrote: »
    Bit more Warhammer fantasy, I would have said...However, it predates certainly WH.

Obviously they failed a few stealth rolls here....
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4996410.stm

Curse you Slanee'sh! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Nodin wrote: »
    Never heard of Gorians?

No I have not. Should I be aware of anything? Am I likely to run into this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

No I have not. Should I be aware of anything? Am I likely to run into this?

I think he means Gorean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

haven't logged on for a while:confused:...I want to be a kinky agnostic..what's an agnostic again? Doesn't matter - where do I sign?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Takes people minds away from carping in the other threads and provided a great opportunity for a Father Ted pic? Sold for me anyway. ;)

More like one moderator not wanting to remove another moderators post even though at it's blatant shilling for some crystal ball bolllocks.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055551490
    Double posting?
    Very sock-puppety affair...

On the positive side it's interesting to note miss Easton was a councilor of psychedelic crisis in the 1960's and managed to be a successful councilor 6 years before she actually received her Degree. So there's hope for all of us chancers yet...

I think he means Gorean

Aye.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

studiorat wrote: »
    More like one moderator not wanting to remove another moderators post even though at it's blatant shilling for some crystal ball bolllocks.
    Is that the sound of black helicopters?

This kind of thing, prophets....they're the travelling entertainers of the intarweb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

robindch wrote: »
    The A+A forum is all about the lack of sacred practices -- other than the obvious giggle-factor, can somebody please remind me why this thread is here?

I'm getting double-vision and my sockpuppetometer is twitching something frightful.

Because of who the original poster is. Like when I get away with cursing and trolling, but on a far grander scale.

ps, utter poppycock. I'd consider going because I'm sure the amount of laughter I'd have would be more satisfying than most orgasms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Sounds like fun, but I dunno... I wouldn't want to turn up only to find a whole bunch of dudes.

Is that the sound of black helicopters?

You can't smell black helicopters...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I cannot of course speak for all atheists, but I'm pretty sure most of them who have logically come to the conclusion that god is a load of clap trap, also think the same of all that other hippy, new age clap trap. :)

Exactly, which is why she targeted the agnositcs, who might appear to be the soft option when it comes to ala carte religious practices.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You can't smell black helicopters...

You can only telepathically sense them. Luckily I can sell you one of my patented psycho-amplification hats for the one time low low price of 499.99 euro.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I like your hat, but do you need a license for such a receiver ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

Bit more Warhammer fantasy, I would have said...However, it predates certainly WH.
    Bring on the daemonetees.. brings a whole new meaning to 'daemons of slaneshi whipped me in that last game..'

Still this thread is subbing (har har) for those of us who cannot access the S&M er... S&S forums!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Phototoxin wrote: »
    Still this thread is subbing (har har) for those of us who cannot access the S&M er... S&S forums!
    You're missing nothing, its like the PI forum only with less clothes.

I like your hat, but do you need a license for such a receiver ?

Nope, only for transmission. Which I'm doing now..........

• Advertisement

Nope, only for transmission. Which I'm doing now..........

Well stop that delusional behaviour and act your age......

.....Your broadcast is interfering with my telepathic sex session with Caroline Morahan.

Advertisement