Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have money on stars, want boards subscription :F

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

You did all this while only posting 78 times.
    Fair play

think about it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

duhhh get the joke.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Well, in all seriousness, I would like to change my username too, so without a paypal account, but with some ££ on neteller is it possible?

northwestguy27 is all a bit too much

TBH, seeing as you dont have too many posts and i'm not sure if you know or have met too many boardsies, i'd just setup a new account and continue to use that while leaving this one to die. Get yourself known by your new username.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

RoundTower wrote: »
    I'm thinking of subscribing so I can change my name to Captain Obvious2
    Genius post.. LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

lafortezza wrote: »
    No, it's just shit.

And here's me thinking only a small minority of people were into that :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

RoundTower wrote: »
    I'm thinking of subscribing so I can change my name to Captain Obvious2

attachment.php?attachmentid=78636&stc=1&d=1241030690

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Ste05 wrote: »
    Genius post.. LMAO
    Anyone else have no idea why this is funny?! Enlighten me?!

eoghan104 wrote: »

You need to be part of the clique....gg ul

Everyone is sworn to secrecy.......zipppppppppppppppppppped ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Let me answer for you.
    Capt obvious originally called himself roundtower2 , I guess he thought Roundtower was cool or something (LOL) , this was of course flawed thinking , Roundtower2 was so embarassed how obviously wrong he was that he decided to rename himself Capt Obvious. Roundtower (who considers most people to be 'tards') then realised that Capt Obvious is in fact the much cooler guy (I agree) and so is contemplating a name change to Capt Obvious2.

Steos 'genius' post is just more irony.

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Let me answer for you.
    Capt obvious originally called himself roundtower2 , I guess he thought Roundtower was cool or something (LOL) , this was of course flawed thinking , Roundtower2 was so embarassed how obviously wrong he was that he decided to rename himself Capt Obvious. Roundtower (who considers most people to be 'tards') then realised that Capt Obvious is in fact the much cooler guy (I agree) and so is contemplating a name change to Capt Obvious2.

Ah Ok thanks.............. Hilarious :confused:

• Advertisement

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Let me answer for you.

Lighten up lads ffs. It was a good witty comment from RT and it brought a smile to my face when i read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Yes somehow its less funny now the yuletired gave his excellent take on the oke. I wonder how...

Yes somehow its less funny now the yuletired gave his excellent take on the oke. I wonder how...
    Its not a matter of me slagging it or saying its not funny I still genuinely dunno what the fook is going on!!! hence the confused look!! Who changed what now? I thought Captain obvious was Tar Aldarion?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Its not a matter of me slagging it or saying its not funny I still genuinely dunno what the fook is going on!!! hence the confused look!! Who changed what now? I thought Captain obvious was Tar Aldarion?!
    Captain Obvious used to be called RoundTower2 and has since renamed himself, So RoundTower thinks he should name himself CaptainObvious2.

Was funny at the time.

so.....

Roundtower
    Roundtower2
    Roundtower2 re-names himself Captain Obvious
    Rountower thinks he should cal himself CaptainObvious2

Isn't it obvious?

:)

CHD wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious?

Captain Obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I knew pinky would come out once I slagged perky.

ant TOny don't have a go at me cause Arsenal are CRAP>

Also I did think Roundys comment was funny, however I reserve my right to slag him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process."
    —Mark Twain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Captain Obvious

cringe

cringe

This blonde rings here husband...
    Blonde : "Darling i'm after running out of petrol but i'm afraid to top up because of the swine flu so it looks like i'm stranded"
    Hubby : "Swine flu is in Mexico you daft c*nt, not in Texaco".

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

guy goes to visit his granny in the old folks home. they are sitting watching telly with the other gomers when she leans over to him and whispers, "I just let a silent fart, what should i do?" "Change the battery on your hearing Aid" he replies!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Threads on this forum mutate quicker than flu strains it seems.

Advertisement