Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much do you make / lose from poker?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Yeah, well done dougee.

I have found my biggest varience was when I was playing all different buy in levels while I was multi tabling. I could have a good run but ultimatly I would end up busting because I would get a run at the lower buy-ins and loose at the higher ones because I wasn't able to adjust to the higher skill level. My graph was like a rollercoaster.
    Now I stick to a level that my br can sustain, 100 buy-ins min and my graph is on a steady incline. My overall roi is 10% but when you break it down to the level I have been playing for the last 500 games ($10) it is at 20%. I have enough in my br to have a go at the $20 games now $3700 give or take but I will stick to the $10 mtt level for tournies.

Anyone else employing this strategy for bankroll manegement? And does anyone feel that a living can be made primarily playing sng's once a certain level is reached? Hoping to get to $4k per month average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 billysbones

This is the a graph for .10/.20 cash game I have played over the past 10 days on ppp. I mutitable 4 tables average and hope to move up to .25/.50 in a few days time, wish me luck !

Advertisement