Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Mobile Home rental - Curracloe, Wexford

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joydillo

colincarey wrote: »
    Two year old three bed mobile home set a 3 minute walk from Wexfords blue flag Curracloe beach and ravens nature reserve. This rental opportunity is perfect for young families and couples. With a large deck outside the property cooking a BBQ and enjoying the sunny south easts weather doesnt have to be an expensive ordeal. This is the first year we have rented our hoilday home and have already had a huge responce with week blocks booked out already. make use to contact soon to be sure of getting a week or two. We are not a rental company or looking to make a huge profit so prices are very competitive. We would like to rent this property to assist with the yearly park fees.
    Hi Colin, you offered me the mobile home for the first week in August . Is this still available?
    I noticed you quoted for someone else for 210.00??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mtf

Hi Colincarey,

Please let me know if mobile is available for any remaining weeks of July or August?

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 five bob

I am looking for a mobile home to rent for a week in August for 2 adults and 4 kids. Hope you can help.Ray Murphy 0877823676

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lindacol

Hi Colin, I am intersted in renting from you on the 17th to the 20th August (4 days) inclusive. Is your mobile home available at this time? Is the location suitable for children? I can be contacted at <details removed by moderator> or e-mail [email]<details removed by moderator>[/email] thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MammaTina

Is this mobile available this weekend (august 1st) until Monday? If yes - what price?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 petekeogh

Hi - am interested in renting for week, mid August - can you advise on availability,
    regards,
    - peter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement