Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Mobile Home rental - Curracloe, Wexford

Options
  • 26-04-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Two year old three bed mobile home set a 3 minute walk from Wexfords blue flag Curracloe beach and ravens nature reserve. This rental opportunity is perfect for young families and couples. With a large deck outside the property cooking a BBQ and enjoying the sunny south easts weather doesnt have to be an expensive ordeal. This is the first year we have rented our hoilday home and have already had a huge responce with week blocks booked out already. make use to contact soon to be sure of getting a week or two. We are not a rental company or looking to make a huge profit so prices are very competitive. We would like to rent this property to assist with the yearly park fees.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Blondie123

Hi there,
    I'm currently trying to find a mobile home to rent for a week/ weekend in the summer.
    Can you please advise some rates and details on same if available?

Thanks
    Siobhán

colincarey wrote: »
    Two year old three bed mobile home set a 3 minute walk from Wexfords blue flag Curracloe beach and ravens nature reserve. This rental opportunity is perfect for young families and couples. With a large deck outside the property cooking a BBQ and enjoying the sunny south easts weather doesnt have to be an expensive ordeal. This is the first year we have rented our hoilday home and have already had a huge responce with week blocks booked out already. make use to contact soon to be sure of getting a week or two. We are not a rental company or looking to make a huge profit so prices are very competitive. We would like to rent this property to assist with the yearly park fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 colincarey

Hi Siobhan,

can you let me know which week/weekend you are looking for? ill have to check availability. for a week its 210 euro (thats the cheapest i could online find so ill match that, as i said in my post its not about making a profit with this its covering park fees). thats inclusive of all bills except gas. just replace the canister if its runs out. my email is **[email]e-mail removed by moderator[/email]** if you have any more questions.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JC2009

Hey

I'm looking to rent a mobile for june Bank Holiday weekend? Is yours available and if so what are the rental rates?

Cheers :-D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you want to correspond- please use PM. I have removed your e-mail address from the above post- as this site is cached by Google- and you'll end up with a load of spam if you leave it up there.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dj21

Hi seeking mobile home to rent for June bank holiday weekend. IS your savailable in Curracloe or are there any others you may know of?

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Anyone else suspicious of how many low-post-count people seem really interested in this place? :)

Ste.phen wrote: »
    Anyone else suspicious of how many low-post-count people seem really interested in this place? :)

I already did an IP check on them- they're not the same computer....... They're almost all hotmail e-mail addresses.

I'm leaving it be, for the moment- we do allow the private advertising of property in this forum.

Use the report post function in future please.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dj21

I just found this site today when seeking holiday accomodation on google , and joined it to reply to the post. that might be why many people are finding it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JC2009

I too googled "mobile to rent in Wexford" this thread was first to come up! I'm a newbie to posting on boards hence the low level of posting/recent join date!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rhondastoneman

Hello Colin

I am wondering if your mobile home would be available for any two weeks in July? and how much you are charging for the two weeks. My number is 087 6799111 I look forward to hearing from you.

Rhonda Stoneman:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ali2

Hi I am looking to rent a nicely located and very clean mobile for a week in July 21st to 28th. Is yours available? My no is 0874198351

Thanks

Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

I am looking to rent for a week at end of June - do you have availability? Also where is the mobile located? I've stayed at the hotel in Curracloe but am not very familiar with the mobile home parks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

Can you let me know if you have a week available in July or August. Will the mobile fit 2 ads and 2 kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lou24

Hi Colin, is your mobile home available for the last week in july or first two weeks in August for my partner and I and two kids:confused:. Look forward to hearing from you, thanks Louise- 087 6252883.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I think this thread says a lot about our economy. Two years ago most Irish people wouldn't be seen dead holidaying in a mobile home! Interesting stuff...

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I think this thread says a lot about our economy. Two years ago most Irish people wouldn't be seen dead holidaying in a mobile home! Interesting stuff...

Two weeks by the sea? Mmmm- It doesn't matter what the accommodation is- good company and a change of scenery.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jeanhennebry

I am looking to rent a mobile home in Jul/Aug. Is yours still available? Please let me know price. Jean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jdoyle

mobile wanted for two weeks this summer anytime
    from start of july is it available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyboy23

i was in curracloe yesterday never seen a pile up of traffic in my life had to walk from village to the beach never again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭TaxiManMartin

AARRRGH wrote: »

Its the weather. People all of a sudden are thinking a holiday at home might be sunny. Hope it lasts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hazeljane

Hi there,

I would be very interested in booking your mobile home for a week in July / August. Could you get back to me and let me know what weeks you have available and what price it would be? I havent booked my holidays from work yet so i am a little flexible with dates. Thanks a million

Contact me via email hazeljane 83 @ hotmail . com (no spaces)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marsheridan

Hi,

Just back from Florida and with the long summer ahead, I would love to give the children a taste of a mobile home hols in Curracloe where I used to holiday as a child. Would your mobile home be free the wee k starting fri or sat the 14th/15th Aug '09 or do you know any other possible mobile owners who may be in a position to rent.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

This thread surely has to be responsible for more boards.ie signups than any other thread in history?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

has anyone had a reply about availability? where has colincarey gone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joydillo

Hello, my name is Joy and I am very very interested in seeing if I could book a weekend or a few days midweek (anything available). We have been going to Curracloe all of my life staying in my Aunties mobile home which she now sold recently. I really would love to get to Curracloe this year somehow. We always paid my aunty 80 euro for the weekend but I know it will probably be a bit more being a home. I would be willing to pay 100 max for weekend. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rcobey1

looking for a quote and to check availability for the first weeek in august aokiblo
    Two year old three bed mobile home set a 3 minute walk from Wexfords blue flag Curracloe beach and ravens nature reserve. This rental opportunity is perfect for young families and couples. With a large deck outside the property cooking a BBQ and enjoying the sunny south easts weather doesnt have to be an expensive ordeal. This is the first year we have rented our hoilday home and have already had a huge responce with week blocks booked out already. make use to contact soon to be sure of getting a week or two. We are not a rental company or looking to make a huge profit so prices are very ugustcompetitive. We would like to rent this property to assist with the yearly park fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joydillo

rcobey1 wrote: »
    looking for a quote and to check availability for the first weeek in august aokiblo
    That would be absolutely great. The first week in august sound great. Greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Joy

looking to see if mobile available for the first week in august and what price

looking to see if mobile available the first week in august and at what price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roisin153

Hi , i am lookig to rent a mobile home for the August Bank Holiday weekend arriving the Thursday evening of the bank holiday leaving on the Monday evening, Wondering do you have availability? Or if you only block book for week sections, is it available the week leading to the bank holiday?:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement