Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybodys having mad dreams !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i never remember dreams that i wish i did but always remember dreams i wish i didnt.

I woke up the other morning basically in stitches laughing. I remembered what the dream was, then i went back to sleep and woke up again and hadnt a clue what the dream was about anymore. i just remember thinking it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I had a dream that I went to see Bruce Springsteen and he sang Tommy K (by the Saw Doctors) especially for me. The same night my Mam and Dad were going to see AC/DC. It was quite nice...

There is more to it that makes it a bit weird but that's the bare bones of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

i put a cushion to my mouth, but it just slowed my death. then i was just stuck in the sofa with the others and couldnt move and i felt something around my crotch area. then i saw some kind of alien figure to my left. and then weird light paterns in front of me. not sure what happened next...

.......someone raped you in your sleep.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm writing my dissertation on dreams, so I've spent the past 2 months intensively studying the biology of them. It's caused me to become way more aware of my dreams as a result. I've been having really weird, bizarre, fragmented ones over the past few nights, not sure why. Stress, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Where the feck did the Conga line go?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement