Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybodys having mad dreams !!!

Options
  • 25-04-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Im having them aswell, people on hear.... thats all Im hearing at the moment !!
    Whats going on besides people are sleeping???
    Weather or something?

SERIOUS THREAD !!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

SERIOUS THREAD !!!!!!

Not in AH, buddy. Everybody conga!!

Dreams mean nothing. Not a thing. Zero, zippo meaning. They're just the unconscious sorting through the day's events.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Mine would be censored.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

if my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

wheres the moon at at the moment, it defo has an effect on what goes on up there,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Confab wrote: »

Dreams mean nothing. Not a thing. Zero, zippo meaning. They're just the unconscious sorting through the day's events.

also, i disagree with this. even if your last sentence is true, there is absolutely meaning in the way your unconscious sorts through the day's events.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Dreams are a way you live out something you cant in real live.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Finally - someone admits the truth.

I've been stockpiling tinfoil for years. People called me mad but finally our time is nigh!!! PM for a new hat and the revolution shall continue!*

*PMs may not result in actual tin foil hats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Over the last month I've had a higher concentration of nightmares than I can remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I've never remembered a dream :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Someone mentioned Conga....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Someone mentioned Conga....

da da da da da HEY!
    da da da da da HEY!

da da da da
    da da da da

*conga snakes outdoors for a lap of the smoking area*

• Registered Users Posts: 24,015 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I dreamt that I was eating a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

i find that my dreams now contain conversations, that either already happened, or are going to happen soon

and when they do happen i get really scared, because it feels like i have done it already

before this i used to dream about really pretty women getting married to me and i was irelands richest man,

and now im hopeing to dream about most attractive irish females

i also had a dream one night that i was the owner of a load of oil wells, a bit like dallas only i got a new wife every day and got to keep the old ones aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

I don't remember my dreams anymore. It saves time explaining them to people, but its still a little depressing.

I had a dream I was a 17th century musketeer waiting for battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭CeilingCat

Jackeenboy wrote: »
    Had a dream I murdered Wibbs on boards.ie:D
    SERIOUSLY !!

That's worth an infraction, at least :pac:

I always remember my dreams, but this last month or so - nothing.
    They're stealing our dreams now....

• Registered Users Posts: 82,185 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Confab wrote: »
    Not in AH, buddy. Everybody conga!!

Now you've done it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Crackerspray

I always have the weirdest of dreams, last night I was walking around in huge rooms full of people and whenever I bumped into anyone they would fall over and die in the weirdest ways, the one I remember the clearest was some guy cracking his head off the floor and breaking his neck, another fell but the floor suddenly had a cliff part that she fell across!

When I worked in a bank I used to sit up in bed and go through the motions with customers and even clarified all their details! Kept the other half amused!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

last night i dreamt it was the end of the world, i was in a house with people, we went outside and an airplane flew over and dropped some kind of gas, i ran inside but quickly died and then came back to the same situation. but before the airplane went over and dropped the gas again we got inside and closed the door and sat on a sofa inside. i put a cushion to my mouth, but it just slowed my death. then i was just stuck in the sofa with the others and couldnt move and i felt something around my crotch area. then i saw some kind of alien figure to my left. and then weird light paterns in front of me. not sure what happened next...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I dreamt that I shot one of the McCarthy/Dundons (scary Limerick gangs) very vivid, very scary, very sweaty when I woke up

way better off doing the conga HEY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Whatever about nightmares,you wake up in a daze and sweat, I hate dreams where you find money wake up and then realize your as broke the electronic voting system in Ireland,that is shoite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

heres my last one thats memoreble

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055534369

no body replied go figure but it was a really cool dream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

Last night I dreamt that Eminem was hiding in my attic. There were ghosts in my house and there was a strange teleporting man in Rorschach mask. When Eminem came down his homies and an ambulance crew were waiting for him. I gave him a hug and told him everything would be alright. Then he punched me. It was an odd dream.

Cool.ok.now back to the Conga!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i dreamt myself and a few friends were in a blue space in search for a crowbar. never found that crowbar :(

heres hoping they find it tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

CeilingCat wrote: »
    That's worth an infraction, at least :pac:

Please report posts in future instead of backseat moderating. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

javaboy wrote: »
    Please report posts in future instead of backseat moderating. Thanks.

even the mods are joining in the jokes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i am having the madest dreams at the moment

i had a mental dream last night - cant remember all the details but there were a lot of dead babies in it

i just put it down to exam stress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't remember my dreams anymore either. I remember when I was a kid waking up trying to hold onto the dream but over the last few years, nothing. Not even a vague recollection. It's like I wasn't dreaming at all.

Advertisement