Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on a Saturday night on your own

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

and so are the yupees who used to go out of there way to buy over these women

Your gruesome grammar aside, what the hell are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

Your gruesome grammar aside, what the hell are you talking about?

o dunno i cant remember ,prob just a spur of the moment thingy, i have noticed this happening alot lately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

stovelid wrote: »
    Murder your parents and bury them under the patio. Who do they think they are, hogging their own sitting room like that?

Or better yet, murder them...put them to bed and collect their social welfare entitlements for the next 20years, all the while reading them a bedtime story every night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

stovelid wrote: »
    Murder your parents and bury them under the patio. Who do they think they are, hogging their own sitting room like that?

...making sure their will has been properly amended first of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Go to the pound shop and buy an assortment of hats,then see how many you can put on your head at one time,then go to bed and have a Tom Hank.
    Aw god, hats.

Damn that's hot.

/bedfap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Make an apple pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

irish-stew wrote: »
    along way to go if the OP does not live in dublin

:D

Idea for a thread right there. What's the furthest you've driven to get nookie

well its time to beat up the sitting room and curse nuala carey again

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Attempt to verify the truth of Rule 34 of the internet. Incidental fapping and vomiting along the way to be expected.

Attempt to verify the truth of Rule 34 of the internet. Incidental fapping and vomiting along the way to be expected.
    +1 for this.

Start on wombles. That's a good place to start.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Listen to Rush

It's what I'm doing until it's pub time

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Find out where you local Fianna Fail representative lives

Slip into Zombie mode and charge at their sitting room windows repeatedly until they are proper scared.

Then slip a polite note through some orifice of the house explaining that this will continue until they do the right thing for the country.

Do this even if you are the FF local representative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

op. cry yourself to sleep :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

blinding wrote: »
    Find out where you local Fianna Fail representative lives

Slip into Zombie mode and charge at their sitting room windows repeatedly until they are proper scared.

Then slip a polite note through some orifice of the house explaining that this will continue until they do the right thing for the country.

Do this even if you are the FF local representative.

also drop a note in the letter box to say "sorry i missed you when i called"
    as the fcukers themselves do coz there too ashamed to ring any doorbells................phew..rant over!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Crack one off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Presumably you've got a computer so you can watch your dvd's on that (depends where it is though).

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

irish-stew wrote: »
    along way to go if the OP does not live in dublin

:D

all the better he gets out for the night... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I have it.

Have a danger ****. Balls naked for an extra thrill. With the door wide open. And the curtains open.

spend some quality time cathing up on what has been added to redtube;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

With the parents next door for the element of dangerous.

There was a guy I went to school with and he told me he did this. About a minute before he was finishing he called his mam. He called it a panic ****... I called him a wierdo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

nummnutts wrote: »
    Read a book/knock one out.
    Leprachaun wrote: »
    Fap fap fap?
    pull the lad of yourself thinking about all the good looking women your missin out on by staying in
    Aw god, hats.

Damn that's hot.

/bedfap
    Crack one off
    I have it.

Have a danger ****. Balls naked for an extra thrill. With the door wide open. And the curtains open.

What conclusion would you think that new posters might possibly draw about the average poster to AH upon reading the above posts?

that everyone here is a sex crazed lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

What conclusion would you think that new posters might possibly draw about the average poster to AH upon reading the above posts?

Ferocious masturbators?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

That hats are class?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

That there is a few €'s to made from repairing sticky keyboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Danger **** FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭hupyago

the radio can be good also the saturday papers can be good ( the guardian and the saturday times) or just surf the web for whatever interests ya
    tubridys on in a few minutes , could be good , usually depends on the guests and how many drinks or jelly beans bryans had
    also this might help
    http://entertainment.ie
    great site

very few women spend sat night in front of a computer........except the ones you have to pay to do things:eek:

I have it.

Lol. This gave me untold joy :D.
    Mask wrote: »
    There was a guy I went to school with and he told me he did this. About a minute before he was finishing he called his mam. He called it a panic ****... I called him a wierdo.

-"MOM! Get in here quick!!"
    -"Sure, what's going o-GOOD GOD,WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!"
    -"YEAH, EAT THAT SH1T B1TCH!!!"

That they're not doing it *anywhere* near enough! :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

soundsham wrote: »
    very few women spend sat night in front of a computer........except the ones you have to pay to do things:eek:

recession = freebies :D

Advertisement