Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation: Drogheda 09/05/09

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

I really can't wait to find out where exactly it is... from the directions you gave its only 10 minutes from my house... pity I wont be in Drogheda that night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 [IPIC]Darkghost

Just a quick question,, whats the name of ur group?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

PIGs (Paranormal Investigation Guys). Sexeh name for a group of sexeh guys.

Ah cool, hope yas have a great night, where ever it is your going lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im kinda interested in this as i am from drogheda.

Could someone PM me some details about it as i think i have a fair idea of the area where it is.

• Advertisement

Am gonna keep quiet about the location as much as I can before the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Bound to be a good night though, that I can guarantee :D

Well its not far off now and have a couple of spaces left if anyone is interested.

If people can be in Drogheda at 7.30pm thats perfect and give me a shout when they get there.

There is a dominos on the corner of the Dublin rd and Mary St with a car park opposite - park is free there from 7pm.

6th wrote: »
    There is a dominos on the corner of the Dublin rd and Mary St with a car park opposite - park is free there from 7pm.

Dominos you say? Hmm... I'm gonna go there early and get myself a pizza :D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Fiend-Foe

Well its not far off now

Can't wait for this!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I shall be there for 6pm to get dinner in said dominos! :D

Oh yeah bribe people to go with pizza.. then they get the.. . pepperoni... scared outta them out of then :D (Thats sarcasum to the people who dont know me)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Best of luck tomorrow night guys,,,dont eat to much pizza pepperoni can give wind,,,,bring a kite for stoner just in case,,,,lol

have a good one guys;)

Its gonna be a great one, all research etc finished and just have to pack up my bits and pieces!

Still a couple of places if we have any last minute stragglers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

Thank you so much for the invite to the hostel, had a great time and met some lovely people. Breakfast wasn't bad either.

Smoke gets in your eyes!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

So how'd it go, guys? Can you tell us where it was now?

Good night... thanks to Mark and the rest of the PIGs for organising/running it.

As for saying where it is, I'll let Mark have that honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Great night, thanks again to the PIGs for having us was great meeting some new faces, hope to see some of those faces around in future investigations.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Fiend-Foe

Thanks again to all involved, we had a great time! Would definatly do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

:( I saw this thread, checked the date, and thought - OH MY GOD I'M THERE! Then realised I had forgotten to change the calendar on my desk since last friday so it's all over and done with.

How did it go?

Can you please keep 2 spots for me on your next investigation 6th?

• Advertisement

No problem helena ;)

Anyway it was a great night and I'll post up some stuff later. I have to get permission from the owner to post the name btw.

A HUGE thanks to everyone there because it genuinely was a great night, everyone was sound and no one complained about the breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Doh only seen this now
    Would of gone as only live down da road

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow night guys,,,dont eat to much pizza pepperoni can give wind,,,,bring a kite for stoner just in case,,,,lol

It ended up being egg and chips with a local curry sauce, needless to say a kite would have been a good idea. Well done to mark on this BTW, he worked hard on the research etc. I enjoyed the night, it was nice to just have to show up and do nothing :)

I'm already looking forward to the next one. Everyone was sound which always helps and got some great reactions to the place.

And Stoner I'd hardly say you did nothing, the setup was smooth and neat ... as always ;) - pity you missed out on the breakfast though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Here's my blog entry of my personal experiences at the Hostel investigation, for those interested.

http://ghostcatcherie.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/the-hostel-drogheda-9th-may-2009/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

great blog enjoyed the read :)

Advertisement