Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst way you've ever been dumped

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's pretty crappy when you are stuck on an elevator going to the 23rd floor and some fat bastard has just farted but it doesnt make me want to give up breathing.
    Bet you did at the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

trish990 wrote: »
    It's always sh*t to be dumped which is why I've given up on relationships.

/Searches for violin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

after a few years of going out, week we were moving intogether, i got dumped by phone! bad form :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

All i can remember is the " Can we still be friends" bit.:rolleyes:

same guy told me i was 99% perfect!!! i was dumped over 1%!! where the hell do guys get this crap from! makes me puke!!! 'I don't feel the same and I LOVE YOU IM BUT NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU' . I thought all these lines with myths! HAHA. Obviously not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

scarymoon1 wrote: »
    same guy told me i was 99% perfect!!! i was dumped over 1%!! where the hell do guys get this crap from! makes me puke!!! 'I don't feel the same and I LOVE YOU IM BUT NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU' . I thought all these lines with myths! HAHA. Obviously not.
    Let me guess .He was 100% perfect ? I Bet he wrote down all the Cliches from the crappy movies he watched .

yep he was pretty much 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

Its not a relationship life story thread

lol thats fair enough, made me laugh anyway.

storys werent much of a **** break up without the explanation. ill keep it to myself nxt time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

same guy told me i was 99% perfect!!! i was dumped over 1%!! .

Was the 1% the hairy nipples? That can be off putting in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Mask wrote: »
    I was going out with a girl for about a year really liked her. My sister did not like her. For my birthday we all went out to the pub. My sister got in a fight in the toilet with my girlfriend and told my girlfriend to fuk off and my brother does not want to see you anymore. Of course i did not know anything about this. My girlfriend went home straight after the fight my sister came back out like nothing happened. I was ringing my girlfriend all night and got no answer. Next day still no reply to text's or call's. I said i will come up. She then text me and said she does not want to see me anymore.

I only found out she did this 2 month's ago (five year's later) when we where in the pub. She thought it was hilarious.

Technically you both got dumped!

What a rodent act by your sister though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Fizman wrote: »
    /Searches for violin.

Searches for smaller violin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Calpis

Gf was out of the country studying abroad so we decided to send each other Christmas presents. I`d splashed out about 300euro while the little b***h sent me a nicely wrapped present! However contained in that box was ''we`re finished'' on a piece of paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Calpis wrote: »
    Gf was out of the country studying abroad so we decided to send each other Christmas presents. I`d splashed out about 300euro while the little b***h sent me a nicely wrapped present! However contained in that box was ''we`re finished'' on a piece of paper.

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I never forget the funnyist one.... My best friend(Girl- 14) asked me(15) to ring her boyfriend (15) and tell him." its getting to serious - I want to finish it - " The lad never stopped crying on the phone for ages, I eventually asked him why he was so upset he said "I wont get to go to butlins with her family now"

Good to see the lad had his priorties right :D

Incidently I am now married to that girl( She turned very hot all of a sudden between 17 - 19) we still laugh at it. I am still waitin on the butlins invite.

The fella turned gay ( She messed him up so much!)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

I was living with a girl and things were going great and then one day she freaks out saying I had been cheating on her and all this crap. We talked about it and seemed to work it out

But then one day we were out in a club and I was talking to a friend's girlfriend about her thesis, completely innocent like, and then afterwards, outside, she punches me in the stomach in front of all my friends and storms off. Then when I got home I had to wait an hour for her, lord knows where she was, we have a big row and she punches me in the back...in the ****ing back!?! It goes on and tells me to move out

What made it worse is that we both worked in a call centre and by the time I got into work she had told everyone and I "accidentally" got a few e-mails from some people I thought were friends laughing about it.

wow, how did u guess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

A friend of mine (female) was dumped for her ex (both male).

I, however, managed to once use the immortal post break-up line,
    "fair enough, but where are my pants?"

(I did cry all day after though.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Trog wrote: »
    A friend of mine (female) was dumped for her ex (both male).

So your friend was a Hermaphradite?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I was going out with this lad a lllllooonnngg time ago - so long I can't even remember his name :o

We were living together for a very short while - he had a car accident and rather than coming back to the flat he went back to his mammy. It was only when I started ringing up looking for him hours later did I realise this was maybe a bad idea. He never came back and I moved on. Very strange times.

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I was going out with this lad a lllllooonnngg time ago - so long I can't even remember his name :o

We were living together for a very short while - he had a car accident and rather than coming back to the flat he went back to his mammy. It was only when I started ringing up looking for him hours later did I realise this was maybe a bad idea. He never came back and I moved on. Very strange times .
    Very strange times indeed ;)

• Advertisement

yep he was pretty much 100%
    Really ? wow I never met another human being who was 100% perfect never mind and an ex girlfriend .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

I never forget the funnyist one.... My best friend(Girl- 14) asked me(15) to ring her boyfriend (15) and tell him." its getting to serious - I want to finish it - " The lad never stopped crying on the phone for ages, I eventually asked him why he was so upset he said "I wont get to go to butlins with her family now"

Good to see the lad had his priorties right :D

Incidently I am now married to that girl( She turned very hot all of a sudden between 17 - 19) we still laugh at it. I am still waitin on the butlins invite.

The fella turned gay ( She messed him up so much!)

Aw what a sweet story

when i was 14ish i was obsessed with pokemon, and it wreaked my boyfriends head.

One night we were smooching on my wall (ha) and i wanted to head in home cos pokemon was on (jesus how sad was i) He got mad and yelled at me "pokemon arent real- its just a cartoon"

I screamed "They are real- we are finished" and then pushed him off the wall

Ended up dating him until i was 18- we are great friends now and he always slags me about it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Queen-Mise wrote: »

We were living together for a very short while - he had a car accident and rather than coming back to the flat he went back to his mammy. It was only when I started ringing up looking for him hours later did I realise this was maybe a bad idea. He never came back and I moved on. Very strange times.

Lucky escape for you I'd say!

But you lived with him and you cant remember his name??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Being ignored & not told your dumped is the worst IMO.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Maddison wrote: »
    Being ignored & not told your dumped is the worst IMO.:mad:

+1

Grow some balls, boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

One girl tried to break up with me and I was like "ye, when pigs fly". So she jumped off a cliff.

*this story and the people involved are not real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I was getting a BJ and she started crying and called it off. o.O

No lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

+1

Grow some balls, boys

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Remember I was breaking it off with one ex.We were only going out maybe a month or two at most.
    Always hated doing the dump so would always try and get the girl to do it..(guys know the story).
    Anyway we meet up..and I'm getting my spiel together and notice she's upset.
    Asked her what was wrong and apparently her niece (best friend really as they're close in age) had just got dumped by her boyfriend. Basically he turned up in his car to collect her, she noticed her clothes in the backseat and he said "oh yeah it's over". This after going out for about 4 years.:confused:
    I'm there thinking "fcuk fcuk fcuk..damn her stupid boyfriend". How can I dump her now...
    So I decide not to..back to her place..leave the following morning and never come back again..
    I know...I'm a coward and a miserable bastard. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Lucky escape for you I'd say!

But you lived with him and you cant remember his name??

it began with J and I think the surname was Whittle or something like that - I wasn't at my soberest at the time (thats my defence anyway) :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement