Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst way you've ever been dumped

Options
  • 24-04-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

After reading A thread located in another forum :rolleyes: it got me thinking, what other horrific ways have folks been dumped, e.g txt, letter, e-mail. Sky writing ?

Tell all boardsies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I've just been reading it too. What a b*llox!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Dr4gul4 wrote: »
    After reading <SNIP> it got me thinking, what other horrific ways have folks been dumped, e.g txt, letter, e-mail. Sky writing ?

Tell all boardsies

What's the worst way you have been dumped?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Oddly enough i think i've only ever been dumped twice, and both verbally, albeit over the phone ... i think.

Not nearly as exciting as an hate filled e-mail... i'd like one of those

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Was dumped face to face. Wasn't exactly pleasant but a lot nicer than in that thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

He got his best friend to tell me he had gotten my slaggy x friend pregnant and was moving in with her. Ha ha I got the last laugh, she's very fat now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Brought home beer and ordered some pizza. Opened the first beer and she started talking. Pizza had arrived just when she finished. I ate hers too.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

txt message

Even worse is that she used txt spk

"Dis is nt wrkin out, I dnt tink we shud c each uder frm now on"

What a stupid cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

He got his best friend to tell me he had gotten my slaggy x friend pregnant and was moving in with her. Ha ha I got the last laugh, she's very fat now :pac:

Wow, what an ass...you're well shot of him. And your 'friend'.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My friend was seeing a guy (he's gay) and your man asked him out while my friend was drunk, who made the mistake of saying yes. 2 days laters he texted him "welcome to dumpsville, population you :)"

Didn't even use his own phone because he had no credit :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Att-tichoo

havent been dumped...yet...

but in my young and foolish days a friend got me to phone her then boyf and tell him that my friend didnt want to go out with him anymore..i then had to offer the boy that id be his girlfriend instead("its what a good friend would do")..which he took me up on!..i passed him off to another friend of mine after that and theyre still together..

be kind..we were 14!..still get jeered about it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not me but a friend, in the pub on the friday night and my mate had runners on and his GF on 3/4 years wanted to go clubbing, now this was back in the day when you needed shoes to get into a nightclub! Anyway it was 12:15am or so and it would take him 20-30 mins to get home and 10-15 to get to a club so he said there's no point, his GF stormed off and went to the club by herself.

Next day we were at a 21st and he hadnt been talking to her but she was meant to come to the party. After the party we went to a local nightclub and we walked in and a girl my mate knows asked was he still going out with X, he said yes and asked why -> she was up the other end of the club eating face with someone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

My girlfriend at the time asked me to take her to Turkey on holidays, so I oblidged.
    On our last day she went out and bought a kilo of pure heroin.
    She hid it in my luggage and then tipped off the Turkisk police before we got to the airport.

The next following 10 years were a tad unpleasant to say the least.

What a bitch, she could have just gotten rid of me with a court order like all my other Exes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

txt message

What a stupid cnut

Been there, mate. Weird thing is, I was in work in Xtra Vision, and she was in Eddie Rocket's next door. Couldn't even walk 100 meters to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Att-tichoo wrote: »
    havent been dumped...yet...

but in my young and foolish days a friend got me to phone her then boyf and tell him that my friend didnt want to go out with him anymore..i then had to offer the boy that id be his girlfriend instead("its what a good friend would do")..which he took me up on!..i passed him off to another friend of mine after that and theyre still together..

be kind..we were 14!..still get jeered about it

LOL. LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D When is the foursome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Att-tichoo

NADA wrote: »
    LOL. LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D When is the foursome?

thankfully we only ever got as far as the odd kiss and holding hands...not like we were involved in an underage, partner swapping, pimping each other out kinda thing..

though still v embarrassing!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

txt message

What a stupid cnut

UR BTR OF M8!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

ive only been dumped twice i think, both times were weird though.

the first guy was a psycho. It ended up being an abusive relationship. I wanted to dump him, but i was waiting to see him in person. He was paranoid and jealous. Apparently i get chckd out a lot, so everytime a guy noticed me, or i ran into a male friend he got jealous and would get his own back my starting a fight and torturing me, and then turn his phone off for a week so i couldnt get in touch with him.
    it was one of those weeks, and i was waiting to see him so i could say adios ****er!
    unfortunately i woke up one morning to a text. He basically said "i think we should take a break, im too busy for a girlfriend, we can still be best friends."

what the ****? i want to break up with YOU because i realised im not even friends with you....i dont even like you as a person...???

the scond was another asswipe who started doing drugs all the time. he started ignoring me for the sole reason he wanted his drugs, and he didnt have a mobile so i couldnt get in touch easily. i ended up meeting up with him to break up with him. he showed up all worried because he thought i was going to dump him and was releived when i didnt (i couldnt bring myself to....stupid me). So he proceeds to tell me how much he loves me and tries to have sex with me. (despite the fact i was in obvious pain and had told him the truth about it...i went out to what i thought was a party the night before, but really a frind wanted someone to pair up with her mate, and whn i wouldnt sleep with him he tried to rape me) i refused to have sex and got mad that he could be suck a jerk, so he basically told me he didnt care about me and hadnt for a long time, said some nasty things about me and walked out of the house....

his drugs are welcome to him!

(im engagd to the most amazing guy now....finally got it right! )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Neverwhere wrote: »
    ive only been dumped twice i think, both times were weird though.

the first guy was a psycho. It ended up being an abusive relationship. I wanted to dump him, but i was waiting to see him in person. He was paranoid and jealous. Apparently i get chckd out a lot, so everytime a guy noticed me, or i ran into a male friend he got jealous and would get his own back my starting a fight and torturing me, and then turn his phone off for a week so i couldnt get in touch with him.
    it was one of those weeks, and i was waiting to see him so i could say adios ****er!
    unfortunately i woke up one morning to a text. He basically said "i think we should take a break, im too busy for a girlfriend, we can still be best friends."

what the ****? i want to break up with YOU because i realised im not even friends with you....i dont even like you as a person...???

the scond was another asswipe who started doing drugs all the time. he started ignoring me for the sole reason he wanted his drugs, and he didnt have a mobile so i couldnt get in touch easily. i ended up meeting up with him to break up with him. he showed up all worried because he thought i was going to dump him and was releived when i didnt (i couldnt bring myself to....stupid me). So he proceeds to tell me how much he loves me and tries to have sex with me. (despite the fact i was in obvious pain and had told him the truth about it...i went out to what i thought was a party the night before, but really a frind wanted someone to pair up with her mate, and whn i wouldnt sleep with him he tried to rape me) i refused to have sex and got mad that he could be suck a jerk, so he basically told me he didnt care about me and hadnt for a long time, said some nasty things about me and walked out of the house....

his drugs are welcome to him!

(im engagd to the most amazing guy now....finally got it right! )

Its not a relationship life story thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

That's mean, Gone Drinking.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Its not a relationship life story thread

Im guessing you have quite a few then? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was going out with a girl for about a year really liked her. My sister did not like her. For my birthday we all went out to the pub. My sister got in a fight in the toilet with my girlfriend and told my girlfriend to fuk off and my brother does not want to see you anymore. Of course i did not know anything about this. My girlfriend went home straight after the fight my sister came back out like nothing happened. I was ringing my girlfriend all night and got no answer. Next day still no reply to text's or call's. I said i will come up. She then text me and said she does not want to see me anymore.

I only found out she did this 2 month's ago (five year's later) when we where in the pub. She thought it was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was dumped on a rush hour train by a girl who was so drunk, she thought I was her boyfriend. I can't help but think he got a lucky break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Mask wrote: »
    I was going out with a girl for about a year really liked her. My sister did not like her. For my birthday we all went out to the pub. My sister got in a fight in the toilet with my girlfriend and told my girlfriend to fuk off and my brother does not want to see you anymore. Of course i did not know anything about this. My girlfriend went home straight after the fight my sister came back out like nothing happened. I was ringing my girlfriend all night and got no answer. Next day still no reply to text's or call's. I said i will come up. She then text me and said she does not want to see me anymore.

I only found out she did this 2 month's ago (five year's later) when we where in the pub. She thought it was hilarious.

Sound like your sister wanted you all to herself.

Disturbing, unless of course she's hot.
    In which case, NICEEEEEEE...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Myggel

Few years ago my then gf told me she wanted to break up but said she'd wait until my mates came back from their J1 in the states.

Two months later when they came back we split up.

All very friendly-like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Been there, mate. Weird thing is, I was in work in Xtra Vision, and she was in Eddie Rocket's next door. Couldn't even walk 100 meters to do it!

Blackrock is it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

When I was about 14 a girl Whom I was mates with for a few years came up to me one day and said "I want to break up with you..."

I was absolutely shocked... as I didnt even know we were going out!

Quickest break up ive ever had!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

A friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend. She said the usual, its not you - its me ect and he got up from the table and said I dont accept it, I'm telling your ma!!!! She had to get her mother to break up with him for her. He's 25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

It's being a long time since I was dumped or dumped anybody. But what I do remember is I never took any pleasure in dumping anyone and in fact I sometimes think back and feel a little guilty about the one's I did ,if only becuse I was young and didn't do the whole relationship thing very well then .
    Love2love wrote: »
    A friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend. She said the usual, its not you - its me ect and he got up from the table and said I dont accept it, I'm telling your ma!!!! She had to get her mother to break up with him for her. He's 25
    Sorry , but I LOLD at this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

It's always sh*t to be dumped which is why I've given up on relationships.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

trish990 wrote: »
    It's always sh*t to be dumped which is why I've given up on relationships.

It's pretty crappy when you are stuck on an elevator going to the 23rd floor and some fat bastard has just farted but it doesnt make me want to give up breathing.

Advertisement