Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite Sport?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Basketball
    Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    What MA do you do?

I did two different kung fu styles growing up, and then switched to Taekwon-Do in my mid teens. I did that up until a couple of years ago (I'm 25 now). Like I said before though, I still try and stay conditioned enough to do it, though my workouts are more like kickboxing workouts these days (I rarely practise kung fu forms or TKD patterns anymore).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Boxing
    Played: Gaelic football, soccer, hurling, table tennis, a bit of badminton.

Also watch rugby, horse racing.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    So... what martial arts do you guys do?
    Haven't trained in a long time, but I'm a 1st dan black belt in ITF taekwon-do and I'm also a junior black belt in kenpo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Other - tell us...
    Soccer is very religious
    Golf is very spiritual
    American football appeals to my atheisical needs
    Rugby is more agnostical to me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I train MMA/submission wrestling and love doing it, but i find i dont really like to watch it being done because of how infuriating it is to watch. The people i watch rarely ever do what i shout at them, and when they do try to follow my advice, they usually do it wrong :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement