Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband really causing me terrible stress & so unhappy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Heineken Helen

Ok, you're very very stuck. It's a horrible situation and a little chat is NOT gonna sort it out. I'm very uncomfortable with you allowing him to walk over you re. the washing and things like that. If a man ever treated me like that, he'd be doing the washing for the next year. You need to take some power back and stop letting him have it all... AND you NEED to arrange counselling for either you or both of you now. Even call the samaritans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blixie

I'm very sorry you are going through this . Maybe you feel nothing can change right now and talking here helps you get by. Maybe you don't simply want him to stop doing the bad stuff. Maybe you want him to be tender and caring. Maybe you want the two of you to be a real couple--as in "on the same side" emotionally even when you have different views of whatever. If you long for that state, it must seem so distant and unlikely. Which is a drag too. If you could erase the negatives you would not necessarily have these positives, I guess. Good vibes between you and your man..... You can solve problems a million different ways when you have those good vibes. I think you need to off-load here until you discover what to do, and I wish you a revelation asap. I feel for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

blixie Please don't drag back up old threads.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement