Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Grand Prix Tickets

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat myself!:( Somehow I managed to get €35 euro together! Hopefully you get a few bob together over the few weeks, more the merrier as they say!

Thats it am gonna get tickets for the Friday night by hook or by crook :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Thats it am gonna get tickets for the Friday night by hook or by crook :D

Good to see!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Boards.ie meet up on the Friday night?
    i got my ticket for the thursday only:mad::mad::mad:

Double Top wrote: »
    i got my ticket for the thursday only:mad::mad::mad:

That's a shame D.T!:(

Maybe you can change night.

I was thinking of ordering a mini bus to collect members on the south-side to bring us out and back!

That's a shame D.T!:(

Maybe you can change night.

I was thinking of ordering a mini bus to collect members on the south-side to bring us out and back!

cheers mate. can't change it, it's my B-day present from my ma and da
    there getting me a room and a ticket for the thursday. loads of my mates are going out the same day aswell

• Advertisement

cheers mate. can't change it, it's my B-day present from my ma and da
    there getting me a room and a ticket for the thursday. loads of my mates are going out the same day aswell

What a brilliant birthday present! All I get of me folks is a kick up the arse!:D

What a brilliant birthday present! All I get of me folks is a kick up the arse!:D

LOL Brilliant:D:D:D. well it's my 21st so they thought they would do something special,

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I order a mini bus every year to bring us out and back because usually about 20 of us that go. I'll give you a shout nearer the time and see how you're fixed.

I order a mini bus every year to bring us out and back because usually about 20 of us that go. I'll give you a shout nearer the time and see how you're fixed.

Cheers KingP!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

LOL Brilliant:D:D:D. well it's my 21st so they thought they would do something special,
    to be honest mate your going a better night fri and sat night are good but it's mental in there and you think that it'll be fine after the darts but the residents bar is jammed, done it last two years never again im staying in there mon and tues this year it's more relaxed people are just there for the darts and you get to see all the players. or maybe i'm just getting old:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:i am:eek:

• Advertisement

wayne76 wrote: »
    to be honest mate your going a better night fri and sat night are good but it's mental in there and you think that it'll be fine after the darts but the residents bar is jammed, done it last two years never again im staying in there mon and tues this year it's more relaxed people are just there for the darts and you get to see all the players. or maybe i'm just getting old:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:i am:eek:

think you right mate, see i don't drink so i am there just for the darts. would be animal if i got to meet some of them, so far i have only met lewis and i'm goin to a thornton expo later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

think you right mate, see i don't drink so i am there just for the darts. would be animal if i got to meet some of them, so far i have only met lewis and i'm goin to a thornton expo later today.
    me too i have him staying with me sound fella come up the igo 22nd may for baxter, and have a few others booked for the year so your more than welcome, and part is down the tassie in june:)

wayne76 wrote: »
    me too i have him staying with me sound fella come up the igo 22nd may for baxter, and have a few others booked for the year so your more than welcome, and part is down the tassie in june:)

already have my ticket for Baxter. i'll be there for part too defo

thats cool that thornton is staying with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Lads, is it still possible to book tickets for the friday night? Have some dart mad inlaws coming up from cork and im hoping to bring them to the darts. Can you just ring up the citywest and book with credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭davb

scunner wrote: »
    Lads, is it still possible to book tickets for the friday night? Have some dart mad inlaws coming up from cork and im hoping to bring them to the darts. Can you just ring up the citywest and book with credit card?

Howya Scunner, just follow the link below to get the number for the citywest booking line, you can use your laser or credit card to book. i assume that there's still friday night tickets available because they havent posted any sold out notices

http://www.citywesthotel.com/conferenceandmeetings/World%20Grand%20Prix%20Darts%202009.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Cheers davb! Unlucky the other night,it was a good night anyway. Id say a few more from the bridgewater might head aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone know when the tickets get sent out??

mdwexford wrote: »
    Anyone know when the tickets get sent out??

Early September I think! Sooner the better!:D

How many are going to this from on here? Can't wait for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

is this sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm going anyway, going the Friday night, Quarter-Finals night.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

I'm going anyway, going the Friday night, Quarter-Finals night.[/quo

Heading the friday night as well, 13 of us going. Went for the first time last year and had a savage night!!

I'm also going on the Friday night, it's gonna be great!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Going Saturday and Sunday - - - looking forward to it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Does anyone know if tickets are still available? I am hoping to go any of Friday/Saturday/Sunday night.

I wouldn't mind buying a season ticket if that was the only option!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

Does anyone know if tickets are still available? I am hoping to go any of Friday/Saturday/Sunday night.

I wouldn't mind buying a season ticket if that was the only option!

as far as im aware .all the season tickets are sold out . i went out a couple of weeks ago and the girl told me they were all gone .
    just going out on the mon and tues now .
    there better nights i think ,as its not to packed and you get to see the 32 players that are there for the week ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 garfields

pad180 wrote: »
    as far as im aware .all the season tickets are sold out . i went out a couple of weeks ago and the girl told me they were all gone .
    just going out on the mon and tues now .
    there better nights i think ,as its not to packed and you get to see the 32 players that are there for the week ...
    yeah its better to go to the first round matches its getting worse each year half of the idiots at it are no more interested in darts their more conserned about getting their faces on the tv the year taylor played jenkins in the final their was two lads in the toilets one was asking the other who terry jenkins was that said it all

Advertisement