Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite place in Donegal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Welcome back Tom. Havent seen you post here for ages :)

Didnt ban you did I?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

has to be the top of horn head for me,even on a bad day which is just aswell with the weather we get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

smashey wrote: »
    Pity you have to look at Sligo. :pac:

I like walking along Narin/Portnoo beach all the way to the rocks at the far end on a good day.

Pity you have to look at Sligo

I have to look across at St John's Point! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

For me, it was on our little jetty looking onto Gartan Lake over to Derryveagh of an evening.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 andyc09lad

Tall Tom wrote: »
    For me, it's Tramore Strand near Rosbeg. Can see it from the front door where mother grew up.

is dat horn head in the background tom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Jhazon

Foyagh Hill, just east of Ballintra. Great view of my family's old homestead and farm land. Very sentimental for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rmchmufc

The Atlantic in Buncrana. Like a second home to me :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Gartan lake for me. Had lots of fun there as a kid, mainly trying to build rafts that were complete and utter rubbish...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Inishowen, Shroove Bay. Beautiful place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Denerick wrote: »
    Inishowen, Shroove Bay. Beautiful place.
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

i have two the top of knockalla, and the atlantic drive gets no better than that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Charlie_

Sitting outside the Ballyliffin Lodge and Spa on a nice day or enjoying the views from the viewing point above the five finger beach in Malin

Advertisement