Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Investigates - Alcohol Free Beer

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

its cheaper then drinking soft drinks, when yet again you have designated as the sober driver person

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

My non-alcohol-mate drink it because after a few too many Cokes/Lucozades she's wired to the moon! Also, it stops people asking "What aren't you drinking' as it looks like beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    ah, i know several people who'd say erdinger or any other hefeweizen doesn't taste like beer ;)

& I know people who swear Budweiser does.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I know I'm the lowliest of the low, a cockt-ahem drinker but even I'd never stoop to the depths unbeer.
    Unbeer is a fakery, a mockery and a shamery and if there was any justice in the world it would be all rounded up then evaporated, condensed and re-distilled to produce a good wood alcohol suitable for only lighting bar-b-ques.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I am in an unfortunate situation. I am an officer in a greatly feared organisation, one which can basically beat the crap out of anything else on the planet... Yet for some bizarre, daft, and utterly unfathomable reason, prohibits any combination of alcohol and blowing the crap out of things. Sounds like it could be fun, to me.

As a result, my only options are soft drinks, and AFBs. I like Becks. I like it a lot. After a month here, I decided to try the AF version of it. This was not a pleasant experience.

What I shall do is as the months pass by, I shall have one AFB per month. I shall let you know if, after nine months without access to a real beer, AFB actually becomes a viable substitute.

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Something is wrong with the title.

Alcohol,Free beer

There we go.

Advertisement