Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full HD tv for €449 in currys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

jenno86 wrote: »
    Its also on sale in Xtravision for €399 with a 2 year warranty.

Powercity also..........

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭micratoyota

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Didn't hear but u could ask over on their forum.

Sorry about that but what forum should I be looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Sounds like a vg deal. Go 4 it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Are you guys referring to noticing/not noticing a difference between 720p and 1080p 32" TVs or noticing/not noticing a difference between 720p and 1080p content on a 32" TV? If it's the latter, then I'd have to disagree with those who said that there is no difference or it is hard to notice one, as I can easily notice a difference on my 32" 1080p TV and i'm amazed at those who can't.
    The science of visual acuity tells a different story.
    You need to be 4 feet from the tv to resolve the higher detail.

http://myhometheater.homestead.com/viewingdistancecalculator.html

Sorry about that but what forum should I be looking for.

RS Forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭micratoyota

eddiem74 wrote: »

Went out and bought one in Tesco €399 and club card points. LG 3000
    Set it up in about 5 min Satellite and the RTEs Delighted with picture and no problem with sound.

Went out and bought one in Tesco €399 and club card points. LG 3000
    Set it up in about 5 min Satellite and the RTEs Delighted with picture and no problem with sound.

Congrats.........nice new TV for the weekend..........cool ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Zonda999 wrote: »
    No, there aint nothing wrong with that model. For 399, its good enough but to be honest, if i were you, i'd pay a bit extra and get this one. Overalll, the samsung would be the better set and probably worth the extra. Hard to pick between the currys 1080p and the samsung. I think they would both have bad and good points but i reckon for just normal SD viewing the samsung would be better

Also that model up north in argos is £329 and would only cost you 365euro....Might be worth considering if your up there soon.

Advertisement