Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling Biki!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Id like to see my one changed..Its fairly harsh imo...You could just say I used to be a regular poster but am getting a bick tired of wrestling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

callaway92 wrote: »
    Id like to see my one changed..Its fairly harsh imo...You could just say I used to be a regular poster but am getting a bick tired of wrestling

Its spot on IMO. :pac:

Anyway its relatively simple to register and change it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

My old username was Little Shyte and the previous mod made a bit of a prickish comment on mine.

I guess it doesn't matter that much now that he's gone so do whatever you want with it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Yeah the likes of Gerard C and Michael really deserve to be on this page along with Ice (even though is a huge HHH fan:D).

Gerard C deserves his own goddamn page. Hero.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Yeah the likes of Gerard C and Michael really deserve to be on this page along with Ice (even though is a huge HHH fan:D).

:(

pingu_girl wrote: »
    :(

Jesus, just noticed that the other three regular female posters were on it but not yourself:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Jesus I didn't even notice I wasn't there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Can't believe I got a mention. Fookin hell. Probably a sign I should post less :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

callaway92 wrote: »

as has been said its easy enough to add yourself / change what has been said altho like with anything on Wiki i wouldent believe all the descriptions on there ;)

and after a quick check some of you are there that didnt think you were but alas ive gotten no witty description suggestions yet so ive not added any newer members so far. always willing to take a few suggestions for threads worth saving also

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rjd2 wrote: »
    always willing to take a few suggestions for threads worth saving also

With the above posts in mind I would like to suggest saving the Triple H appreciation thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055526910&highlight=Triple

That other not so apperciative thread should get the boot..............

Gerard C: Author of the now legendary "Who is better...." thread. Staunch republican and founder of the Clonmel Branch of the Brendan Cummins fanclub. Flahavaj's hero and lifelong Damo Dempsey fanatic. He has a beautiful mane of silky hair. I'd say he's a hoor for the Timotei.

Pingu_girl: Official Lex Luger groupie of the PW board, Pringle girl is a proud West Waterford woman who has made the phrase "bah" part of the vocabulary of the board. Knows also that computers are the future. Has secretly had a crush on jeffk since meeting him over a taco kebab at an IWW show a few years back.
    Here Bounty Hunter bah, could you update the biki with these write ups for these two blaggards, make them feel loved.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    Gerard C: Author of the now legendary "Who is better...." thread. Staunch republican and founder of the Clonmel Branch of the Brendan Cummins fanclub. Flahavaj's hero and lifelong Damo Dempsey fanatic. He has a beautiful mane of silky hair. I'd say he's a hoor for the Timotei.

Pingu_girl: Official Lex Luger groupie of the PW board, Pringle girl is a proud West Waterford woman who has made the phrase "bah" part of the vocabulary of the board. Knows also that computers are the future. Has secretly had a crush on jeffk since meeting him over a taco kebab at an IWW show a few years back.
    Here Bounty Hunter bah, could you update the biki with these write ups for these two blaggards, make them feel loved.:pac:

will do but ill leave the bit about you in Ger's current one as it made me lol whoever put it there :D

will do but ill leave the bit about you in Ger's current one as it made me lol whoever put it there :D

Ahahahaha, hadn't seen that before.

Funny cos its true. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Maybe all the old conoctations should be changed.

Possibly split up the regular posters into 3 sections of guys who have been a member for ages, Fozzy, for example, then regulars, then some of the newbies who have joined since say mania?

While were on the subject, was the comment about me and my efforts at comedy justifiable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Well cheers to whomever put me in there!

I'm actually quite chuffed about that.

(of course, as ATH 7 Champion, I deserve to be in there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Hahahaah nice one bai! I laughed at whoever made mine. :D

CMpunked wrote: »

While were on the subject, was the comment about me and my efforts at comedy justifiable?

youd have to ask SR and that aint possible, although iirc there was some sort of a running thing between you two about your failed attempts at humour as CBC (or again maybe that was just him).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Maybe all the old conoctations should be changed.

Possibly split up the regular posters into 3 sections of guys who have been a member for ages, Fozzy, for example, then regulars, then some of the newbies who have joined since say mania?

I'd be against that, all users are equal here regardless of when they started posting imo, I wouldn't want it to look like there was some kind of hierarchy or old-guard mentality or something like that, doesn't look cool imo

That was SR, I don't edit the wiki and it's not my project (SR set it up and BH has apparently taken it on, all yours now sucker :P) but you can edit it yourself if you like afaik, or just as BH nicely to put in something else (you're not allowed to write your own entry though, that's part of the fun :))

orestes wrote: »
    That was SR, I don't edit the wiki and it's not my project (SR set it up and BH has apparently taken it on, all yours now sucker :P) but you can edit it yourself if you like afaik, or just as BH nicely to put in something else (you're not allowed to write your own entry thoughy, that's part of the fun :))

dunno why i took this on and suppose i may regret it but i like the Biki page and yes all the recent additions (unless there have been some i didnt notice) were by me altho i did post "whoever put it in" in relation to Ger's as at the time wasnt sure Flah would like me joking about his admiration of Ger but low and behold he has a sense of humour :p

still though even though ive done the recent ones nothing to stop people doing it themselves or thinking of other things that could be good to put on the biki page, and sure if your a lazy fella (like i'm usually) just post your suggestion here and someone (maybe me) will add it if its deemed a good enough idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I'd be against that, all users are equal here regardless of when they started posting imo, I wouldn't want it to look like there was some kind of hierarchy or old-guard mentality or something like that, doesn't look cool imo

Good call.

I didnt mean it to sebregate (sp?) the newbies and that, but more about just to break up the members block.
    All the same, i see your point.

What about the munster mafia too etc?

dunno why i took this on and suppose i may regret it but i like the Biki page and yes all the recent additions (unless there have been some i didnt notice) were by me altho i did post "whoever put it in" in relation to Ger's as at the time wasnt sure Flah would like me joking about his admiration of Ger but low and behold he has a sense of humour :p

still though even though ive done the recent ones nothing to stop people doing it themselves or thinking of other things that could be good to put on the biki page, and sure if your a lazy fella (like i'm usually) just post your suggestion here and someone (maybe me) will add it if its deemed a good enough idea.

My admiration of Ger is very real and heartfelt I'll have you know.:pac:

We will invade biki like we invaded the board and the moderatorship.

All in time.

Like the NWO, we're taking over.:pac:

Good call.

I didnt mean it to sebregate (sp?) the newbies and that, but more about just to break up the members block.
    All the same, i see your point.

I'd really rather no seperate entries for that kind of thing for the same reasons, having it here where it's a bit of fun and all covered by the announcement at the top of the forum is cool but it could come across the wrong way on the biki I reckon
    My admiration of Ger is very real and heartfelt I'll have you know.:pac:

We will invade biki like we invaded the board and the moderatorship.

All in time.

Like the NWO, we're taking over.:pac:

And what happened to the NWO? You guys can have your fun, I'll be the one standing at the end, and that includes your Eric Bischoff of a mod. Think of me as Vince McMod :cool:

And what happened to the NWO? You guys can have your fun, I'll be the one standing at the end, and that includes your Eric Bischoff of a mod. Think of me as Vince McMod :cool:

They were the best thing on WCW in years, just like we are to the forum. But eventually they tore it apart, just like we plan to here........:pac:

When theres nothing left but ashes and dust, the NWO will stand tall, with a hurl in hand and a few spuds in their pockets.

Even Vince had to turn to call the NWO in WWE too.;)

They were the best thing on WCW in years, just like we are to the forum. But eventually they tore it apart, just like we plan to here........:pac:

When theres nothing left but ashes and dust, the NWO will stand tall, with a hurl in hand and a few spuds in their pockets.

Even Vince had to turn to call the NWO in WWE too.;)

Well it looks like we know who the Scott Hall of the MM is, cos you sir are clearly on some kind of reality-adjusting substnce ;)

Hide behind your Hogan-mod all you like, your days are numbered :cool:

Well it looks like we know who the Scott Hall of the MM is, cos you sir are clearly on some kind of reality-adjusting substnce ;)
    DAAAYYUM STRAIGHT.;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

DAAAYYUM STRAIGHT.;)

Gentlemen, as CM-Punk would say lets not glorify substance abuse

Forget DAAAYYUM STRAIGHT, keep it straight edge:P

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Gentlemen, as CM-Punk would say lets not glorify substance abuse

Forget DAAAYYUM STRAIGHT, keep it straight edge:P

Straight Edge means I'm better than you as the man himself would say.:pac:

I still look forward to Orestes checking most posters posting history and banning those those he can prove that are CM Punk fans. :P

• Advertisement

Hide behind your Hogan-mod all you like, your days are numbered :cool:
    And what happened to the NWO? You guys can have your fun, I'll be the one standing at the end, and that includes your Eric Bischoff of a mod

so am i supposed to be Hogan or Bischoff then im confused :confused:?

and if anyone is Bischoff that would be your heelish self while I am the Co-GM...
    Stone-Cold122.gif

and if further proof was needed the MM is like the NWO just look at how weve infiltrated this thread and completly derailed it :D

Advertisement