Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling Biki!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

My blurb has the letters S, U, C and k 3 times and its only a sentence long!

The ending makes up for it tho.

Thanks Shawn :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

hahaha get some of the "pro kaner" threads up! I would..but I really dont get this interweb business sometimes.

hahaha get some of the "pro kaner" threads up! I would..but I really dont get this interweb business sometimes.

Ha, that was legendary!

Maybe if anyone could fish out Roerts feedback thread too, that was pretty much a fail right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

*wipes tear from eye*

my my.. we are quite the bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ha, that was legendary!

Maybe if anyone could fish out Roerts feedback thread too, that was pretty much a fail right there!

Working on getting both of them back!
    rovert and life after rovert sections added.

• Advertisement

My blurb has the letters S, U, C and k 3 times and its only a sentence long!

The ending makes up for it tho.

Thanks Shawn :pac:

Two words for ya! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

We better make a Biki for amachi. If you put a nobody like me on there we might as well make room for another regular of PW.

Does anybody else feel the great sense of community thanks to this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I don't feel that feedback threads should be posted in the Pro Wrestling biki, they aren't from this forum and I don't think it's fair on a user who posted a feedback thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

We better make a Biki for amachi. If you put a nobody like me on there we might as well make room for another regular of PW.

Goddamn it, actually wasn't expecting anyone to mention me and when they do I'm misspelled :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Yup, definitely, another great move by ShawnRaven in bringing a sense of community to this place, and I for one really appreciate all of his efforts to do so since he became mod and think he's doing a great job at it so I'd like to take this oppertunity to say thanks SR

Cheers Shawn *raises glass of jd and coke*

Wonders if he is about to be banned for being off topic with this post :p

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    I don't feel that feedback threads should be posted in the Pro Wrestling biki, they aren't from this forum and I don't think it's fair on a user who posted a feedback thread

I'd tend to agree here, after much deliberation. I can (and have) mentioned about the thread and what lead to it, but after that it's up to the user to find it if they really want to.

orestes wrote: »
    Yup, definitely, another great move by ShawnRaven in bringing a sense of community to this place, and I for one really appreciate all of his efforts to do so since he became mod and think he's doing a great job at it so I'd like to take this oppertunity to say thanks SR

Cheers Shawn *raises glass of jd and coke*

Wonders if he is about to be banned for being off topic with this post :p

This, I wasn't expecting. Thank you.
    I refuse to take all the credit for it though. There were a good few contributing factors other than just me working my ass off. The guys who didn't leave during the rovert sh*t storm have their part to play, the guys who did eventually come back have their part to play too. Especially Minto & MNG for getting the draft going.

Orestes, you KNOW what you did, and if anyone else doesn't, they should.
    I'm just glad we're back to the way we were supposed to be, and that's having a laugh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

ShawnRaven wrote: »

You'll regret saying that. :D

Cheers.:D
    Someone should add Vince all joking aside though.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Cheers.:D
    Someone should add Vince all joking aside though.

I'm actually wondering where that guy's gone. I'm leaving that one to Bubs cos i really don't know what to say about him or have anything witty to write about him. It's nothing personal, i just don't know the guys posting history all that well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

What's the Shelton Benjamin thing for me all about?

Just something random?

What's the Shelton Benjamin thing for me all about?

Just something random?

I was going through some back posts to find something remotely related to you for a description, and there was a few where you just seemed to be defending Benjy a lot.

Best i could come up with at the time.
    I could have written "Scrub a dub dub, Talla knacker in the tub" too, but I didn't want to go overboard with it ;)

can i please have mine changed? :o

Everyone else has nice things :p

can i please have mine changed? :o

Everyone else has nice things :p

Yeah and the fact that we love you just isn't nice enough?
    I'm hurt, man, deeply!

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Yeah and the fact that we love you just isn't nice enough?
    I'm hurt, man, deeply!

ok you can leave it then. :o

But there must be more to do with PW that can be associated with me apart from sucking at rock band :pac:

And for the record i dont suck...

SR is just much better than me.. ;)

But there must be more to do with PW that can be associated with me apart from sucking at rock band :pac:

There is, your bad jokes and general attempt at comedy. And i mentioned it. :D
    You're almost synonymous with really bad jokes in this forum, admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Thanks for the add SR! I was expecting agrueller so I'm pleasantly suprised ny how lightly I got off.

Oh and seeing as how we are all being so touchy feely and friendly here all of a suden I'd just like to mention the great jopb orestes did on here getting us all back in line after the shambles the place had become (for which I myself must shoulder some of the blame). This was kinds forgotten in the changeover to Shaun.

So yeah, fair play.:D

This is probably the nicest I've ever been on the internet. I feel dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

What, I'm not on the reguler poster's list.:)

I've brought this place such threads as 'The Caption Game' and 'Who Am I'.

And I'm waiting a little bit to interduce my third Game Thread. I'd tell you what it is but I woudn't want someone stealing it.:)

Why would that matter?

amacachi wrote: »
    Why would that matter?

I was joking.

Tell us then. :)

Tell us then. :)

Tell us what?

What the next game thread is gonna be.

Guys, stop bickering! It's a work in progress! By the time that's on it, everyone who's anyone will end up on it. :)

So stop fretting.
    Meanwhile, podcast entry got added. :)

What the next game thread is gonna be.

It's up now.:)

I think OrtonViper's Game Thread's LTD (by the way I may be looking to hire someone to help my OV's GT's LTD, pm a CV if interested) should get a full paragraph on PW Biki.

• Advertisement

OrtonViper wrote: »
    It's up now.:)

I think OrtonViper's Game Thread's LTD (by the way I may be looking to hire someone to help my OV's GT's LTD, pm a CV if interested) should get a full paragraph on PW Biki.

It may do a little further down the track, as so far the existing ones have been quite successful. :)

Advertisement