Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atheists and intelligence

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Die Thread, DIE! *STAB STAB*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,678 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

not all college grads are intelligent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Max Cohen

Valmont wrote: »
    Die Thread, DIE! *STAB STAB*

You've a weak arm on ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Has it not dawned on you that that is exactly what the majority of religious believers actually do?

No. I think the older generation follow blindly as they had fear beat into them by the catholic church. The younger generation question and analyse. Some then become atheists, some choose to stay with their beliefs. Don't assume that all religious people follow blindly.

What other 'evidence' is there?

None to an atheists point of view. I'm a scientist and I don't think scientific evidence counts for everything. It is one way of doing things. But there is alot we still don't know.

Like Zillah said already, this is meaningless gibberish. In what possible way could you exist as energy in some mysterious 'energy-plane'. In what meaningful way would that be you? If you think carefully about it you'll see how ridiculous this is

See thats where we differ. I would never say to anybody what they think is 'meaningless gibberish'. What gives you the right to do that? Why not believe what you want and respect others beliefs. That seems a good way of living to me. I don't think atheism is meaningless gibberish, I can see how people arrive at that conclusion.
    The energy plane makes alot of sense to me, and as I said I am a scientist, so I know alot about science..

Advertisement