Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite South Park Character?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

As great as Randy and Butters are, the guest characters are without a doubt my favourites.

Towelie, Batdad, Diddy, Johnny Cochrane, Sexual Harrasment Panda etc.

The guy who said Police Chief is a genius though. Has two of my favourite scenes back to back with Mr. God during the psychic episode when he sees all the hands nailed to the Wall and then the hand montage

"Sarge in here"
    sees hands on the wall
    "Jesus H christ arrest that guy...oh no wait, I'm wrong. The serial killer always cuts off the victims left hands...those are right hands. You see on your left hand, the thumb always faces to the right"
    "oh"

So so so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Tea Spoon

Not forgetting Mr Slave either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Randy by miles.

"O-BA-MA!! O-BA-MA!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Tea Spoon wrote: »
    Not forgetting Mr Slave either.
    "Ooh, Jesus Christ"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Cartman, Butters Randy.

Hard to choose, like people have said Randy has been up there recently but Cartman has been consistent all the way through.

But then when Butters is Professor Chaos, I would put him before Cartman.

Jeez I dunno, I love all 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Randy for me. Just saw the South Park episode with the Obama elections and it turned out that Obama and John McCain were actually jewel thiefs, and Randy Marsh was epic in this episode. Going on an all night drinking binge with his pants nearly coming down, punching his boss and waking up to reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheWealth

Without a doubt...its got to be Cartman...the Wii episode alone justifies it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Father Stone

Cartman, the episode where they go to Somalia so he can be a pirate is hilarious!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Randy just for that Obama episode. Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Man_bear_pig

it's got to be randy marsh. 'it was ectoplasm!!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

Kenny. Who killed kenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Penguinssmell

Its gotta be Cartman for me. Just for how funny he is in every episdoe. Randy was a very close second tho, cause he's also hilarious in pretty much every scene he's in too! I'm not sure about a 3rd, cause theres to many to choose from!

Advertisement