Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Rocketts

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

I quite like Eddie Rockets *blush*, but it's just the occasional treat once a month or so. I think it's grand when you want something to eat but don't want to bother with a restaurant/pub. You can linger awhile there too and I like that as well. You don't get table service in Supermacs and co :)
    I normally get the buffalo wings and they're roughly the same price as what pubs/restaurants charge, from what I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

i love Eddie. i always used the 2-for-1 vouchers on back of the tesco receipts. otherwise i wouldn't have been there. always thought they have the best burgers.

used to work for a hotel with ER attached to it. it's the hotel's "restaurant" for dinner and breakfast like. hotel staff got 50% off. it was heaven for me :D i got their stuff even as takeaway for a family dinner for half price ;)

Advertisement